Queendom was alright

• better safe than sorry right?

i mean coming back after 20 month hiatus...would you really go for something experimental like Zimzalabim? lol

• exactly. It was just safe for them. Nothing new. It sounded very typical to me and it's not bad but it's not good. To be honest It's on the same boat as umpah umpah, not bad but just mediocre. The whole album felt fine to me, I was expecting a lot more from them tbh.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I am a few days late but I think the song is alright it's not bad or good

but I feel like it's a bit too "safe"

I'm curious how you feel about Pose then, the B side that could've been a title song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• coming back after such a long time it was the right thing to come back with a safe public friendly song not everything can be Zimzalabim or RBB.. and RV always does this they comeback with a friendly song then something ridiculous (which i love anyway cuz RV can`t miss)

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• If we are talking like that I would say this was least wow from top gg releases

Dun Dun Dance was the best, then Alcohol-Free, then Queendom

of course that's my personal taste but like you said it was safe bet for RV and even if it's a grower it's less catchy than what competition had to offer

• what did you expect after such a long hiatus? Zimzalabim?

Well, maybe then we would have even more ridiculous talk from other fandoms tbh.

Try talking when your groups vanish for almost two years, then you'll accept all the scraps you can get and here, there is RV coming back with a quality album, you just can't relate

• I felt the whole album was "safe". No song stood out to me as none of them were exciting. Pose came close but then the chorus just fell flat. I'm a huge Red Velvet fan and their red releases are some of my favourite but none of the songs felt like red or velvet songs... they just felt meh

At first, I thought the same as you. Except for Pose, no other song had attracted me. But I suggest you listen to the album one more time, now I really like Better be, Hello Sunset and Pushin n Pullin from the album. So if you don't like the songs on the first listen, it's not because it's safe, but because it doesn't fit your style. Actually, the album is very good as mini. I agree the title song is too safe but the hiatus was too long, so I'm glad they didn't try it too experimental song. Because I think it would scare the fans who came after Psycho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!