Songs you are in love with from a group/soloist you don't stan?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Olivia Hye - "Egoist" behind - LOOΠΔ foto (41535323) - fanpop - Page 40

Olivia Hye · Egoist M/V ♡ | Ropa emo, Ropa de moda, Ropa coreana

Analisis A "Egoist" De "Olivia Hye" | LOONA (LOOΠΔ) en Español 🌙 Amino

3 years with Olivia Hye & Egoist - Tumbex

olivia egoist Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Everything about this: The song's mood and elegant complex minimalism, the MV aesthetics and story that fits this sound so well and speaks to me personally, the poetic yet straight-forward lyrics, even the choreography on this... everything is so artsy, possibly the perfect kind of era for a female solo song imo, specially if that girl is Olivia Hye which fits the concept like a globe. This definitely deserves more than 12M views.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• A literal masterpiece tbh

External Content youtu.be

~ ω

• Luv Highway by Eyedi

I feel like I can see you starting to stan Eyedi if you like Bibi and HA:TFELT

• well I don't stan any groups but from the ones i don't consider my favs...

it'll probably be Spring Day but recently

Sea from BTS

• I love this song and i haven't heard anything else from Kim Lip or watched any other of her

Also this song from CIX

Also, someone above posted a song from Eyedi i like Caffeine and Best Mistake. I was once obsessed with Caffeine (i mean the song)

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!