Doesn't matter if soojin is guilty or innocent she did the right decision by leaving the group

• The damage was already done, if she had stayed with the group it would had just hurt the group forever, gidle's reputation in korea would be tainted and they would be viewed as a group in which a active member could allegedly be a school bully but now that soojin has left the group gidle's image is clear, knetz are cheering for rest of the group and are supporting the group.

It can be seen with how knetz are still attacking lia and hyunjin even in unrelated posts and they will continue to attack them whenever they get opportunity, it will always hurt the reputation of itzy and stray kids in korea for being a group with alleged bullies.

• But if she was totally innocent but left she threw away her career for nothing. That's either idiotic on her part or she was forced out which makes whiver pushed her look bad. Plus if she was genuinely sorry then there's still a chance that eventually people mightve moved on. Leaving without a definitive answer or one beyond reasonable doubt would've been a dumb decision.

What did her in was her adamant denials including saying she's so certain it's false she'll leave the group if it there's a 1 in a million chance its true. All that lying meant she had to go. It's like Bill Clinton saying in public "he did not have sexual relations with that woman".

• If she had apologised to the victim instead of berating and passive aggressively threatening her to come out with her “truth” knowing that her company was suing everyone left and right for talking about her bullying. Public might have been more kinder to her. We cannot change what we did in our past, but our behaviour and actions to how we respond to that in the present can show whether we have changed or not. Unfortunately, bcos of she how responded it conveyed that she didn’t.

• If she had apologised to the victim instead of berating and passive aggressively threatening her to come out with her “truth” knowing that her company was suing everyone left and right for talking about her bullying. Public might have been more kinder to her. We cannot change what we did in our past, but our behaviour and actions to how we respond to that in the present can show whether we have changed or not. Unfortunately, bcos of she how responded it conveyed that she didn’t.

i have a different view to that.

If I am innocent, I should NOT be forced by the publicnto apologise for something I didnt commit in the past. Maybe it could mean the end of career for me, I still think my principle should not be twisted just to please some netizens

• The whole thing looks so absurd in retrospect. The way Soojin defended herself (if she was in fact guilty), the way Cube handled the situation and bamboozled fans to believe they collected solid evidence... It feels like we've been fooled for 6 months.

If Cube had any doubts about Soojin's innocence, they should have proceeded accordingly months ago and not drag the situation for so long. The fandom is a mess and it won't improve even with an OT5 comeback around the corner.

• i have a different view to that.

If I am innocent, I should NOT be forced by the publicnto apologise for something I didnt commit in the past. Maybe it could mean the end of career for me, I still think my principle should not be twisted just to please some netizens

But if ure innocent would u go and say "if im proven to lie, i will leave". That was an arrogant stament and what a guilty would say

• But if ure innocent would u go and say "if im proven to lie, i will leave". That was an arrogant stament and what a guilty would say

Lol i will. Im not defending soojin in any sense cause i really dont know who is right or wrong now, but if I really didnt commit i will bet my career on it.

I mean, what's worse between losing my principles and my career. I rather lose my career than bending myself for something i didnt do

• ok.. but I am out on (G)I-dle going forwards

There are plenty of K-pop groups out there that need love and support, I ain't wasting my time on them they either throw their member under the bus at the first sign of hardship or they threaten financial ruin on innocent victims in an attempt to force them into silence, there is no explanation that is going to make me stick around

I don't need (G)I-dle and I sure as hell don't need Cube entertainment

• Of her bullying

I don't understand what kind of receipts you're talking about. SSA said SSJ used to throw insults at her when they passed by each other at school, in hallways and such places. So I'm not sure what kind of receipts she could come up with.

SSA was actually barely involved in the controversy, even though the little she did weighed heavily. She never had to show evidence of anything, and never did. So you may be mistaking with someone else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!