There is no kpop group that will have a better Japanese discography than SNSD

• These 3 songs alone make their Japanese discography the best!

The Great Escape

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lips

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Karma Butterfly

:yesr::yesr::yesr:

• Facts only! Their Japanese discography is gold.

External Content youtu.be

• Their Japanese materiel is the best music from any kpop group period.

Their new EDM sound was amazing with smashes like Me Taxi, You aholic, flower power , paparazzi etc

Their slower/ballads showed off just hope did they are at singing like Not Alone, Everyday Love, Time Machine, Born to be a Lady etc

And all their other stuff in between like Diamond, Animal, Galaxy supernova, Great Escape etc were more god tier goodness.

It's a shame they never went back and kpop sorta collapsed in Japan

• Yep no one does it like them

Their Japanese midtempo and ballads are my faves, Let It Rain, BTBAL, Time Machine, Divine, AMLIFY are still such ear pleasers

• Seriously whatever SNSD and the producers were on during those albums... More of this PLEASE.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Honestly their Japanese discography is one of the reason Girls' Generation is on another unreachable level

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• They really have my favorite Japanese discography.

Flyers is my favorite SNSD b-side.

• I like this one. Tbh I like all of their Japanese songs even more than the Korean ones.

• Flyers never fails to get me hyped tf up, no matter how sad I am

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!