What in Sam hell is a "Ten"? This is literally the second best male Kpop song this year after Lovesong.

• I just saw this song being performed by Ten on Music Core while waiting for Somi (who looked INCREDIBLE but that's another thread).

But where did this guy come from? I havent been this impressed by a male Kpop soloist since the last rando song i was floored by, "Pitapat" from some dude named Xia.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stan NCT for a better life honestly. Ten is one of the best dancers in the entire industry with killer vocals to back. His versatility is unmatched. Here’s his other solo work throughout the past several years if interested.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Him dancing with Lisa after teaching her the choreo of Kick Back:

Here’s some of his iconic dance covers/vids:

Dance performance/collab vids with fellow NCT member + Taemin and Kai:

Ten dancing with iconic choreographer Bada Lee:

• I remember that Lisa video, i remember thinking the dude was damn good too but i had no clue who he was. Now i know!

• Ten is the best dancer in SM) In NCT beside the guy with scandals whose name I always forget I only know him due to this reason and even check out his stuff if I come across with it. I don't like this song tho.

• Ten's Hit the Stage performances are excellent too. Guy is a legit performer.

External Content www.youtube.com

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• This guy is amazingly talented. Born to dance too. Apparently he has this genetic thing (double jointed or something?) that makes him extra flexible.

As a rookie he joined this dance show where he made a big impression on the judges. Theres a scene during this particular dance where he depicted being possessed and ngl, as a wimpy type who avoids all scary movies, I found it a little creepy because his flexibility did make him seem somewhat possessed lol.

Personality-wise, he's really interesting in that he sometimes can be somewhat savage and brutally honest yet the members love him cos he's fun and a softy inside.

His savageness and ability to sass his members seem to have mellowed somewhat tho, after being in the same group as YangYang.

He's crazy about his cats (they have 2) and even did a whole two hour relay cam on them. Also famous for looking cat-like.

059d1d2b2c05d21da9a266ba2ad784a1.gif

Oh and his nct U collab with Taeyong is still one of my fave nct title songs. I wish they did more songs like this. In fact, I wish kpop had more songs like this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!