This is how much MNet clowned us with Liang twins in Girls Planet 999

• We've got this comedian style performance

and this is what girls can do

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

maybe PD's and writers want to use it in future as a "shocker moment" in a way "gosh their progress omg uwu"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yep, they’re from SNH48/GNZ48 and have some really good performances

I think their HMPH performance was a good choice cuz people will definitely fall for their natural cuteness, but I hope they show their true talents soon so they could make it even further

• but yeah, they have what it takes. Just they need more training in singing.

• alexS yeah the cuteness was powerful! especially that 'we are even now' lol haha

• I think they are aiming for the old "wow look how they improved after two nanoseconds" trope there. If it was the idea of Twins (or their management), then they are smart - they are going to get a lot of attention this way.

• alexS yeah the cuteness was powerful! especially that 'we are even now' lol haha

I can see what they were talking about the girl on the left being faster on the beat.

You can see it in these as well.

But yeah, they are talented dancers.

• Dancing won't get you into the final lineup, they are going to need to show strong vocals

It is 9 members in the final lineup, that is 9 of 99, it is the worst odds of all the Girls Produce seasons

Almost all of the current favs won't make it in

• Dancing won't get you into the final lineup, they are going to need to show strong vocals

It is 9 members in the final lineup, that is 9 of 99, it is the worst odds of all the Girls Produce seasons

I was just going to say this. Great dancers but where are their vocals?

for Korea yeah

but in China in Produce Camp 2020 (CHUANG 2020) there were 101 girls and final group only had 7 members

Not y’all actually believing this in 2021, like we all say Sohye make it into IOI (granted she improved after much after the show, but that was after the show). I could name more idols that make survival show final lineups without having either of those two, let alone being more powerful in dance then vocal

And that’s okay, a 9 member group needs to fill in roles, and not all of it will be nor needs to be who can be main/lead vocal

• for Korea yeah

but in China in Produce Camp 2020 (CHUANG 2020) there were 101 girls and final group only had 7 members

The way Su Ruiqi would’ve been in this group had it not been for the dumbass 7 member lineup twist

6FB68906-5AF6-4E43-8D28-6A1C89D217B9.gif

But if it means she gets to debut in this group, so be it

• Not y’all actually believing this in 2021, like we all say Sohye make it into IOI (granted she improved after much after the show, but that was after the show). I could name more idols that make survival show final lineups without having either of those two, let alone being more powerful in dance then vocal

And that’s okay, a 9 member group needs to fill in roles, and not all of it will be nor needs to be who can be main/lead vocal

neither of these Girls will be in the final lineup, I would put money down on that

UNLESS one of them shocks everyone by having amazing vocals that are so far hidden (vocals includes Rap)

And the supposed "Dancers" in the Final Lineup will be there more for their Visuals (I didn't mention that because I doubt either of these girls Visuals will change lol) - don't get me wrong they are really cute, but they aren't .. you know.. I can't think of a nice way to say it

Also Chaeyeon from IZ*ONE is an amazing dancer and she only JUST scraped into the Final TWELVE in a competition with LESS contenders (also against Gaeun who was rigged out but that is another story)

Basically the General Public wants Strong Visuals and Vocals, I don't see how anyone could get into this final 9 lineup without one or both of those

• Not y’all actually believing this in 2021, like we all say Sohye make it into IOI (granted she improved after much after the show, but that was after the show). I could name more idols that make survival show final lineups without having either of those two, let alone being more powerful in dance then vocal

The issue is that there are far stronger dancers on the show and if only a max of 7 Korean trainees are making it to the end, I highly doubt these two will. They don't all have to be power vocals but they have to be able to sing and dance somewhat.

Haven't we learned enough from groups who don't have decent singers? They end up getting dragged.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!