The way they think they be doing something

• I didn't even know The Weeknd fans had a name.

If they continue this path, they'll for sure end just like kpop fans of today. Somebody should warn them :pepe-cringe:

• They will never learn.

2015-2016

2016-2017

Something gonna happen in 2021-2022

Mark my words. Though I already got some glimpse.. :eyes:

And I feel laugh seeing fandoms whose fav literally abandoned them, do circlejerking on BTS's cb & achievements cause of jealousy.

I feel----

tenor-18.gif

• Not surprised about the mpg stans and blinks, but when did the Weeknd stans start their one sided feud with us? Is it because of IFPI?

• Idk but I'm surprised too. The Weeknd was snubbed even more at the grammys, I don't think fandoms were friends but I don't get it

Maybe its like some exol adding Buddys to the "noone wants a paper award" thingy back in 2017?

Ive never seen army having beef with Weeknd stans.

But oh well, BTS being main charaters. If even Weeknd stans are threatened, lmao.

• There they go again. 😁

No worries, it has always been BTS and ARMY against the world, anyways.

ARMYs got BTS' back all the time and we'll soar higher highs together.

This.

ARMYs have always flown alone. I really think that all the ganging up that other fandoms do against BTS and us is one of the main reasons we are so strong and resilient. We had to be because it was always ARMY/BTS against everybody else.

• Army, as we everyone knows we gonna have a comeback schedule soon..

If we don't want to have PTD CB akp mess, Pls don't engage with Irrelevant & hungry kpop stans on the day of CB for your own peace of mind, block them.

We really well know the difference between opinion & shade. Even if BTS release a "Spring Day" level song today, kpop stans will even trash the song. You may well understand when you see the people who are trashing BTS songs literally stan some construction, medicore, dumb lyrics songs.

According to me, They write essay after essay on bts cb cs either their fav is irrelevant or not giving proper amount of music.

Jasmine_Waters

Pls Give this reminder to Armys again before the cb.

• Not surprised about the mpg stans and blinks, but when did the Weeknd stans start their one sided feud with us? Is it because of IFPI?

Mpgs fans were saying weeknd is whiny about awards and should shutup. His fd should know better, that they hate him as much they hate BTS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!