My favorite kpop rapper

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

he is so iconique :sadr:

• Well it’s been a minute

External Content twitter.com

But yes he is absolutely fully capable, yo

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• he's so so good :pepe-life-support: I love his voice and diction! His cherry bomb verse is so iconic I learned to rap it by ear after listening to the song so many times.

I'm currently obsessed with his bridge verse in Hello Future.

honestly I knew he was one of the best ever since I saw him rap in 7th sense :pepemusic:

• It just occurred to me nobody posted this

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Official Post

It just occurred to me nobody posted this

I love Super Car a lot and it's probably one of my favorite SuperM songs, but the disappointment I felt when I realized this wasn't actually part of the song. :peperain:

• Well it’s been a minute

10u5bxg9h0771.png

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Very talented guy. I only started paying attention to NCT after watching the super m jopping video - I was like that kid can spit!!!

His verse from 7th sense and cherry bomb are my favourites

omg i am literally the same, i started getting interested in NCT because of the jopping loop lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!