Sulli is actually my favorite rapper in f(x)

• fx-nu-abo-mv-hd-amtoriatv-02765.jpg

Listed as f(x) second main rapper after Amber. Sulli is actually ahead of Amber for me personally because ironically enough her soft sweet voice for whatever reason works wonders on top of the rough and rugged beats that f(x) is usually supplied with.

A few of my favorite Sulli rapping moments on f(x) songs are..

NU ABO. "Just argue 3 times. No hugs in the breakup. When you miss me and think of me. Just remember the couple rings". LOVE her delivery of these lines. Favorite part of the whole song.

GANGSTA BOY. She gets two parts at the very beginning of this song but its the very quick second part of the verse that is the most memorable when she playfully raps "When I caught sight of my Dads eyes. It was scarier". Her iconic facial expressions rapping this line during live performances gives it bonus points.

STEP. Very brief moment that most people wouldn't even think of but her delivery is so catchy. At the very end of the song she raps "go wherever my feet take me" she pauses then concludes with "I run whenever the wind blows". Perfect end to my favorite f(x) song of all time.

MILK. Krystal drops a rare rap line and immediately tags Sulli in as she so smoothly enters with a "Yeah. Yeah. I understand and accepted it. It's not that complicated cause it was always white". Sulli fucking kills it.

DRACULA. In what is probably my favorite Sulli moment in any f(x) song. Her jump onto the beat, with her bad ass delivery and insanely confident voice Sulli fucking MURDERS this entire track and steals the whole show from everyone involved when she raps "Dont be alone. Dont walk in the dark. The moment he opens his eyes. You better run run run run run run run run".

Anyone who said f(x) was better without Sulli is out of their damn mind.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Facts no printer. Her voice is one of the best things about f(x) songs.

There's nobody else that sounds as sweet and airy as her:yesr:

The day she left f(x) was literally one of the worst days of my kpop stanning life :waterr:

• i have an opinion about this but i think no-t saying is better

Let's hear it. I wont go off I promise.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Let's hear it. I wont go off I promise.

well i have been in kpop long enough to know fx both musically and personality wise, although i was much younger back then and only followed everyone casually except some groups and......

in my opinon, sulli doesnt have anything to add in any group musically

not only did she not have any technical skills or on stage presence, she didnt even have a super distinct voice everyone remembers

i do know however, that she drew a lot of people for her appearance and personality ( which although not my style, was super adorable )

• I can see where you're coming from and I'm sure a lot of kpop fans who are familiar with f(x) agree with you. But I think she has a very unique voice and has had plenty of moments where she shined.

But you are right her main role in the group was to be the guy magnet. And she was exactly that. If there was ever any doubt you can see a huge difference at f(x) fan signs during 4 Walls era. It was 99% female fans. f(x) was always bigger with females but when Sulli there it was probably 75% female fans at fansigns. Sulli leaving really changed the image of the group.

• omg are you me???

Those are also my fav parts on Nu Abo and Step.

I guess Step is my fav song exactly for that part.

Nu abo verse is my favorite too except its the 1st one.

Try to listen to her part on Butterfly, its also really catchy.

• STEP is a drug. That song is so good I actually get high on it lol. And something about her delivery on those two lines gives me shivers it's so good. I read STEP was also her favorite song on Pink Tape.

I don't remember much of her on Butterfly but I'll listen again. That's probably my second favorite song on the album.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!