Random thread to appreciate some power vocals

• No thread about power vocals is complete without these 2, Wendy & Seulgi, 3rd gen's best vocal powerhouse duo, in 1 of the best vocal performances I've seen the past 10 years :siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That build up towards that harmonized explosion at 2:30 is just- :omgr:

Also, let's not forget the saddest case of 'unfulfilled potential' when it comes to vocals, the #1 of unrecognized and forgotten vocal performance queens, Shannon

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:sadr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I'll add

• I am obsessed with the Purple Kiss Disney Princess medley, Chaein, Go Eun and Swan in particular. I also love their Hello live performance.

External Content youtu.be

Great video for Mamamoo. I always listen to their I miss you performances these days.

I also love Ailee and IU videos on this channel. They are amazing artists.

This Pyscho performance makes me think to their Candy live rendition.

And finally, this song is dear to my heart.

8zf-yB.gif   

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!