Lesbian idols rumor are going on K forums.

• Oh, there is a lesbian idol couple rumored in K forums and looks like everyone is pretending not to care or to out them. I am not sure if I can mention these two or should just keep quiet. I don't think it will get out there in public. hopefully it doesn't.

• Outing someone's sexuality (especially when they may not want it revealed) is the lowest thing someone can do. It should be a very personal decision to have that revealed. Doing so without their consent would make a person literal scum.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I doubt they will be outed. I've seen some idols from more popular groups be clear as daylight and no one gave a shit. Its usually only the stalkerish ones.

It's better to not mention who they are though, we shouldn't spread rumors and even if it's true it's still their private life.

I mean I don't think anyone wants to out them from what I read but it seems like it's not getting out or they are preventing it from getting it out to the public. So maybe if anything comes it they will go they route that they are just friends but I don't know how that would work if they weren't seen hanging out together in public.

• Even dispatch has a rule against outing same-sex couples. That's how big of a no no it is :pepenomad:

For good reasons. It could not only threaten their career, but also their life, depending on the people around them.

I'm begging everyone on akp to stop treating idols' sexuality as something fun and mysterious that they can have fun discussing. Are there LGBT idols ? Yes. And clearly a large majority of them chose to not be out. Let's respect that.

• For good reasons. It could not only threaten their career, but also their life, depending on the people around them.

I'm begging everyone on akp to stop treating idols' sexuality as something fun and mysterious that they can have fun discussing. Are there LGBT idols ? Yes. And clearly a large majority of them chose to not be out. Let's respect that.

Agreed. I don't think it's right to speculate and gather evidence on possible LGBT+ idols, people don't realize how dangerous spreading particularly strong "evidence" is for those in question, especially if they actually are LGBT+. There's a reason why not even dispatch takes part in it and fans need to recognize just how serious it is

• Yes, very interesting. I already gave it away who they are but people aren't paying attention lol

If you actually understood any of the responses here, then you'd realize that it shouldn't be discussed. IT'S NOT ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.

But you still push to continue discussing it. That makes you just as bad as the rest of the lowlifes that consider outing these idols.

You are utter scum and trash. I hope you feel some shred of shame.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• If you actually understood any of the responses here, then you'd realize that it shouldn't be discussed. IT'S NOT ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.

But you still push to continue discussing it. That makes you just as bad as the rest of the lowlifes that consider outing these idols.

No worries. I don't care what you have to say about me. Neither do I care about your opinion.

• Yes, very interesting. I already gave it away who they are but people aren't paying attention lol

I don't know what you posted but if you're actually saying who they are, this thread needs be taken down now. How do you not see what is wrong with this? What do you gain from assisting in outing someone?

It's not interesting at all, it's their lives and safety bro :pepenomad:

• I don't know what you posted but if you're actually saying who they are, this thread needs be taken down now. How do you not see what is wrong with this? What do you gain from assisting in outing someone?

It's not interesting at all, it's their lives and safety bro :pepenomad:

Ok, since you still don't know that means we are good. I haven't said anyone names. Mods won't take anything down if nothing has been discussed or anyone has been outed here yet.

• Ok, since you still don't know that means we are good. I haven't said anyone names. Mods won't take anything down if nothing has been discussed or anyone has been outed here yet.

Sorry but did you not say "I already gave it away who they are but people aren't paying attention lol" ??

Even if it's not direct naming, you already said yourself that you gave them away. Just leave whoever these girls are alone, I'm going to stop responding. This thread needs as little attention as possible and I don't want to keep bumping it up :pepenomad: Just think about what it is you're doing

• Sorry but did you not say "I already gave it away who they are but people aren't paying attention lol" ??

Even if it's not direct naming, you already said yourself that you gave them away. Just leave whoever these girls are alone, I'm going to stop responding. This thread needs as little attention as possible and I don't want to keep bumping it up :pepenomad: Just think about what it is you're doing

Ok don't respond to it then. :pepefacepalm: . You are still not understanding what is happening and I don't think you ever will understand it.

Edited once, last by JaSida ().

• I doubt they will be outed. I've seen some idols from more popular groups be clear as daylight and no one gave a shit. Its usually only the stalkerish ones.

It's better to not mention who they are though, we shouldn't spread rumors and even if it's true it's still their private life.

Wut? How can you distinguish skinship vs idols who actually give off legit gay vibes? Like i can tell when an idol is just doing fanservice because they always do it in a showy manner in front of the camera (Sana's many flirtations with Dahyun, Jihyo, etc).

And then you see certain things that happen where the camera just happens to catch two idols in their own world, or maybe you see the way other members react when two idols talk about each other, and you get a weird vibe going on. But even then, it's hard to really be sure, at least for me.

• Wut? How can you distinguish skinship vs idols who actually give off legit gay vibes? Like i can tell when an idol is just doing fanservice because they always do it in a showy manner in front of the camera (Sana's many flirtations with Dahyun, Jihyo, etc).

And then you see certain things that happen where the camera just happens to catch two idols in their own world, or maybe you see the way other members react when two idols talk about each other, and you get a weird vibe going on. But even then, it's hard to really be sure, at least for me.

The ones who are actually LGBTQ idols will never do fanservice. All those gay ships such Sana with everyone (or Sana could be just very friendly) or Taeny, Yunjae, and so on were/are promoted by the companies.

• If you actually understood any of the responses here, then you'd realize that it shouldn't be discussed. IT'S NOT ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.

I won't tell anyone who they are on DM. So please stop sending messages on DM.

• I know y'all are nosy, but it isn't right to out idols, especially in a country like Korea. Tiffany got bashed for saying she supports the LGTBQ and people genuinely believe only Kpop fans in the US support the LGBT and that's why everyone hates them lol

• Outing someone's sexuality (especially when they may not want it revealed) is the lowest thing someone can do. It should be a very personal decision to have that revealed. Doing so without their consent would make a person literal scum.

Trust me there are way lowest things you can do :pepestare:

• 1. Most gay rumours about idols are started by delusional fans and shippers.

2. If people do know a genuine couple, outing them is utterly disgusting, especially considering how homophobic South Korea still is.

• Official Post

Speculating on someone's sexuality is NOT a joke. If those people didn't come out, it's likely for a reason. These idols could literally see their career go to shambles if they do come out, that's how conservative Korea is. It's their choice if they wanna do that or not and outing them without their consent makes you a horrible human being.

• Wut? How can you distinguish skinship vs idols who actually give off legit gay vibes? Like i can tell when an idol is just doing fanservice because they always do it in a showy manner in front of the camera (Sana's many flirtations with Dahyun, Jihyo, etc).

When you know, you just know. Skinship and fanservice are very easy to detect. What isn't is if there's actually something going on. The actual glares, with actual responses from each other, a communication between the eyes and body language, but not just one here and there, multiple, in different and varied occasions; what they do off camera; what they say about each other, and the difference from what they say about others; how they will seek each other and try to stay together when they are supposed to be separated; sus pictures; how even their own managers will scold them when they think nobody is looking for being together; and compare their relationship to the one who they are pushed to be a "couple" by their kpop company. Don't worry, it was only two idols from a group I don't even care about and they already parted ways. People can say it was just friendship but even if it was there was definitely benefits involved. If skinship and fanservice was sign that people are dating the whole kpop industry would be dating each other. I'm pretty sure that most idols date either people from other groups or anonymous people, so of course we won't notice anything. This one was an exception case, or at least the only one I noticed.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Speculating on someone's sexuality is NOT a joke. If those people didn't come out, it's likely for a reason. These idols could literally see their career go to shambles if they do come out, that's how conservative Korea is. It's their choice if they wanna do that or not and outing them without their consent makes you a horrible human being.

Agreed. The industry is partly to blame for spurring these types of fans on with all the ridiculous fan service and queer baiting. Genuine LGBT idols would never be public about it because the risk is way too high. The way fans are always trying to force sexualities on idols is just messed up. I don’t know who these latest rumours concern, but honestly I don’t want to find out. It’s probably bullshit anyway, but if there is a genuine lesbian couple then leave them be. Real fans would respect that and not try and out people for their own gratification.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!