Isn't it bullshit that Lisa has her solo during group projects?

• Yesweare

Changed the title of the thread from “Isn't it pretty bullshit that Lisa has her solo during group projects?” to “Isn't it bullshit that Lisa has her solo during group projects?”.
  • I thought this at first, but seeing BP "projects" :pepe-hehe: i think it's better to say that these projects are bullshit while for Lisa solo promo, well, we have to wait and see. If it isn't well promoted hell will break loose and I'll be here to make threads and rant. For now I'm gonna stay positive.

• That is why I am not bothered about the 4+1 projects being lacklustre so far. If they were huge projects, it would be totally unfair to Lisa.

Jennie and Rosé both got a lot of solo promo, the spotlight was solely on them. Lisa deserves the same, as does Jisoo. Fingers crossed YG is fair.

• That is why I am not bothered about the 4+1 projects being lacklustre so far. If they were huge projects, it would be totally unfair to Lisa.

Jennie and Rosé both got a lot of solo promo, the spotlight was solely on them. Lisa deserves the same, as does Jisoo. Fingers crossed YG is fair.

4+1 project is the biggest scam since "the album". They keep on milking money from blinks in the name of recycled shit

• What projects??? Another useless photo album, a "movie" which is basically the documentary that we've already seen, the Weverse thing they'll never use? All those "projects" are a scam as of now

• What doesn't sit right with me is the amount of Blinks who, despite knowing Lisa will release her solo soon, want huge collabs and other things at the same time. They want Lisa to be sabotaged!

when you are changing that username is the better question here

• I thought this at first, but seeing BP "projects" :pepe-hehe: i think it's better to say that these projects are bullshit while for Lisa solo promo, well, we have to wait and see. If it isn't well promoted hell will break loose and I'll be here to make threads and rant. For now I'm gonna stay positive.

I'll come with you to set YG on fire 2x2x

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• The timing is bad but maybe she will come back at the beginning of September. I think that would be a good timing.

And we don't know the project. Maybe it isn't something special.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• their last protest was mega and ferocious but they turned down the heat and now i feel they should've gone all out back then

I think if something goes in the wrong direction her c fans won't let it slide and they will boycott others things. Before they did nothing bc Lisa was still getting an ok treatment in the group promos, but this being her solo YGE can't do it wrong and just make a whole sabotage strategy there bc it will be their loss.

Lisa fans are massive and loud. I don't think YGE would be dumb enough to mess with them... For now I'm staying positive... For now!

• group comebacks have always boosted solos coming after... Group project will revive the fandom after hiatus... Lisa can definitely benefit from this if anything... I say bring it on...

As long as they do justice to Lisa's calibre nothing will stop her...

• I dont see anything wrong with linking the projects to her solo. For example, imagine using Weverse to carry out promotional activities. Or having a special Easter egg credits scene at the end of The Movie that gives us a sneak peak of Lisa's solo.

Solo stans are crazy when they talk about their faves shining on their own, like wut? They are LITERALLY ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THEIR GROUPS. You cant just make the group and the other members disappear just because one of them is doing a solo, it's just stupid to think like this.

Personally i think it makes incredible sense for Lisa's solo to be the +1 finale of the 4+1 event. This is like basic Marketing and Promotion 101, literally the epitome of "synergy". Of course, it would have been even better if the solo was a secret/surprise but crazy Lillies made it impossible, YGE ended up having to "leak" the news through media sources so solo stans wouldnt go insane. :rolleyes:

• i seriously doubt their profession. Are they really idol performers or just ig influencers lol. Like they literally do nothing compared to what they used to do in 2018 and prior to that. Yg's so dumb to always suppress their gg's abilities.

• I think if something goes in the wrong direction her c fans won't let it slide and they will boycott others things. Before they did nothing bc Lisa was still getting an ok treatment in the group promos, but this being her solo YGE can't do it wrong and just make a whole sabotage strategy there bc it will be their loss.

Lisa fans are massive and loud. I don't think YGE would be dumb enough to mess with them... For now I'm staying positive... For now!

Tbh considering how lisa's fandom is filled with so many saints,shippers and delulu blinks i don't think lsb can go all out. The last call to quit the aggressive campaign came from their solo fandom itself and it was really needed back then because all her covers used to look lacklustre and due to the fucking cheap wifi service they used to film the ywy3 episodes. I pray for her proper promotions

• I dont see anything wrong with linking the projects to her solo. For example, imagine using Weverse to carry out promotional activities. Or having a special Easter egg credits scene at the end of The Movie that gives us a sneak peak of Lisa's solo.

Solo stans are crazy when they talk about their faves shining on their own, like wut? They are LITERALLY ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THEIR GROUPS. You cant just make the group and the other members disappear just because one of them is doing a solo, it's just stupid to think like this.

Personally i think it makes incredible sense for Lisa's solo to be the +1 finale of the 4+1 event. This is like basic Marketing and Promotion 101, literally the epitome of "synergy". Of course, it would have been even better if the solo was a secret/surprise but crazy Lillies made it impossible, YGE ended up having to "leak" the news through media sources so solo stans wouldnt go insane. :rolleyes:

All would've been good if yg made a good schedule of their releases. There's no logical explanation of why they delayed her solo for this long. The 2nd quarter was wasted for nothing. Atleast a pre-release from Bp should've happened. But they want to make blinks wait and drop out something like hylt(which's teddy's laziest production until now) and call it quits.

• All would've been good if yg made a good schedule of their releases. There's no logical explanation of why they delayed her solo for this long. The 2nd quarter was wasted for nothing. Atleast a pre-release from Bp should've happened. But they want to make blinks wait and drop out something like hylt(which's teddy's laziest production until now) and call it quits.

Rosé has to wait two years so I say a fee months delay is something we can put up with...

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!