Music experts say this song is ahead of its time and will become a hit in the future

• Will this song make a comeback and get a PAK? 32

1. I'll make an objective and educated guess of YES (3) 9%
    2. I have time traveled back from the year 3000 and can confirm this is true (6) 19%
    3. All the oppadeul and eonnissssss (5) 16%
    4. Nayeon may suffer but this song is the future of kpop (8) 25%
    5. I'm delusional and don't believe this song will ever get a PAK (10) 31%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Music experts and scientists have come together to find the conclusion that we've needed so much. They've confirmed that IGBAS is actually peak musical performance and unfortunately is just incredibly beyond the average human's comprehension. Only those with extremely high IQs and superior musical taste appreciate this song which is why it struggles so hard and receives so much unwarranted hate from your typical commoner and kpoppie. They've predicted that future humans will come to appreciate this song after we (most likely) make contact with aliens and they open our minds to the infinity beyond us and we surpass the limitations of our current state of mind. Only then will the average human be intelligent to appreciate this song, but by then we most likely won't even be considered humans. We'll be so much more than that... and of course, we'll all be IGBAS appreciators

Research Study Source

It all sounds like facts to me and I have a feeling we'll be rocking it out to IGBAS in the year 3000

Twice, Onces, and those of superior intellect, the future is ours!

733a377837b309bfea8f4209a940a97c51723d42.gifv

• th17e

Changed the title of the thread from “Is this song just ahead of its time and going to make a comeback in the future? (musical experts agree)” to “Music experts say this song is ahead of its time and will become a hit in the future”.
  • If this is how humans are going to evolve I think we should just stay primitive

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

I guess I won't be seeing you in the year 3000 then

e9946628dac8577ef46b82a8f6dc5f1a7e59de71.gifv

Me who actually likes this song(I am a bit sick in the head, I guess): I am going to the year 3000. :flying:

Despite this thread being a joke, I am a true IGBAS fan and am listening to it as I type :pepe-grooving: We are both one in a million

• Me who actually likes this song(I am a bit sick in the head, I guess): I am going to the year 3000. :flying:

Stream this instead

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But it's ok, your souls can still be saved.

Listen to this first because it's more bearable for some.

Give your body and mind a one hour rest.

And then finish listening to this

Rinse and repeat until you can feel your taste coming back...

You're welcome

• You simple minded fools... the lack of taste in here makes my tastebuds cry. It's no wonder aliens don't visit us.... :nob:

It's ok, we're the next stage of humanity :pepe-shades: We shouldn't waste our time trying to understand simpleminded fools

BEST TWICE SONG EVER!!!!!

Why?

It's so good even non fans know the lyrics!!!!! (or the important ones at least)

All the oppadeul and eonissssss

I'm gonna be a star x 40

Watch me do my thang

You-you better think Twice

Go go going up

:pepe-cowboy:

• th17e

Pikachu-Senpai

fdblink

NO. I disagree and you know it :mads:

The song isn't horrible but the chorus is what's horrible.

And people find Jeongyeon's "all the oppadeul and eonnies" cringy...

IGBAS is roughly a 4.5/10 in my book mainly because of the rap and pre-chorus :mads: Worst Twice song though.

And the fact that it gets stuck in my head at the slightest mention and not the amazing part.

The dreaded "chorus" that's simply torturing Nayeon over and over

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Did you really just bring the thread back just to fight me? :pepe-cowboy: Fine! Lets go!

The chorus is what makes this song such a hit in the future... it is peak music!!!!!! Is it rough for Nayeon? Yes! But perfection doesn't comes easy and we must all make sacrifices!

Cringy? Define cringy! Oppadeul and eonnies will be the nation's trend in the year 3000! What's cringy is being willingly blind and refusing to acknowledge that you simply lack the intelligence to appreciate this song and instead blaming it for being "cringy"

IGBAS is actually impossible to rate on this primitive 10/10 scale as it is so much more than that and can only be properly rated by means beyond human's current level of comprehension. Wait another 1000 years and then we'll be able to properly review this song. As of now, no way we can properly rate it.

Fool. :pepe-smug:

• Sometimes I wonder if you're joking or serious... :wilds:

So you're saying many ONCE don't like it because they haven't figured out that it's the song of the future and it doesn't fit the tastes of us "primitive" ONCEs?

IBGAS is the worst Twice song of the millenia! There's NO WAY it can be the best!!! :mads:

If I were to choose one bad Twice song it would be I'M GONNA BE A STAR

It's really Nayeon saying: I'm gonna kill JYP :pepe-cut:

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Sometimes I wonder if you're joking or serious... :wilds:

So you're saying many ONCE don't like it because they haven't figured out that it's the song of the future and it doesn't fit the tastes of us "primitive" ONCEs?

IBGAS is the worst Twice song of the millenia! There's NO WAY it can be the best!!! :mads:

If I were to choose one bad Twice song it would be I'M GONNA BE A STAR

It's really Nayeon saying: I'm gonna kill JYP :pepe-cut:

100% serious, I saw the article about the time traveler who came back from the year 3000 and told us about IGBAS's success before the government buried it :pepe-use-head: Now why would they try and bury it if it wasn't true?

And every word you write just further proves your lack of intelligence AND taste and that you ARE NOT the future :pepenomad: It's sad to see. You're a nice kid Rainbow but at this point you'll be left behind as we advance into the future and reach our full potential both as a species and IGBAS appreciators

• 100% serious, I saw the article about the time traveler who came back from the year 3000 and told us about IGBAS's success before the government buried it :pepe-use-head: Now why would they try and bury it if it wasn't true?

And every word you write just further proves your lack of intelligence AND taste and that you ARE NOT the future :pepenomad: It's sad to see. You're a nice kid Rainbow but at this point you'll be left behind as we advance into the future and reach our full potential both as a species and IGBAS appreciators

Nope! Then show me proof :blehr:

And they buried it because it's horrible! :cryingr: And if it's so successful in the future, why is it so hated now???

Nope! You'll never convince me to be an IGBAS Lover!!! :wilds:

LMAOOO :cryingr:

Nope nope nope...yall can go ahead and advance into the future if it means that IGBAS is going to be super successful in the next 3000 years...that's not a future I'd want :-P:-P:-P

Unless horizonshard reveals my secret :pepewash:

• Like I said! The government deleted the article and the time traveler went "missing"! :pepefacepalm: How will I be able to show you the proof? Once again proving your inferior intellect I see.... we definitely know why you don't like IGBAS

Whats this secret you speak of? You like IGBAS? :pepewhat: Spill it! Now! :pepe-devil:

• External Content twitter.com

• Like I said! The government deleted the article and the time traveler went "missing"! :pepefacepalm: How will I be able to show you the proof? Once again proving your inferior intellect I see.... we definitely know why you don't like IGBAS

Whats this secret you speak of? You like IGBAS? :pepewhat: Spill it! Now! :pepe-devil:

LMAOOO :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: Sure... :rolleyes: Or maybe you're just bluffing :blehr:

Nope! :pepecute: As long as horizon doesn't tell...we're good! :pepe-hehe:

• You're not an oppadeul or unnie...you wouldn't understand. Still too young :smirks:

We didn't claim the song is a hit now, although it is to me, we have to think in the future :pepe-use-head: .

Most humans have not evolved to the point where the ears and mind can understand the intricate song structure, the complex background beat, and the lyrics that goes with this song.

However, well be living amongst the stars in the year 3000 when mankind had depleted earth of its resources and destroyed the very planet that gave us life....

The only song that gave humanity hope and positivity was the constant reminder that we're all gonna be stars one day. I'm gonna be a star.... we're all gonna be stars... ok ok...

• External Content twitter.com

IGBAS IMPACT! INSPIRING GENERATIONS TO COME :pepe-cowboy:

LMAOOO :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: Sure... :rolleyes: Or maybe you're just bluffing :blehr:

Nope! :pepecute: As long as horizon doesn't tell...we're good! :pepe-hehe:

I'll bribe horizon with akorns then :pepe-smug:

This is the truth and only the truth :yesr: They can cry all they want but this is humanity's future!

We're all gonna be stars :pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

• I--...

It's literally not that complicated! It's just a song that sucks! :cryingr:

Why aren't you saying this about their better and more revolutionary b-sides like Be as One, Up No More, HELL IN HEAVEN???

Y'all are simply weird with weird tastes...

I'm judging hard rn... :pepenomad:

They have plenty of inspirational songs that you can reference from. NOT I'm Gonna Be a Star. Try Fake & True, Breakthrough, What You Waiting For, Feel Special...etc. :cursing:

• This thread contains 255 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!