What's so bad about going to an illegal adult bar!!!

• ...what hypocrisy? i never brought up what other idols were doing or what my feelings about them were, you just did. that whole 97liner thing is what an ACTUAL witch hunt is bc they didn't go to an "illegal adult club". they literally went out to eat at a point when sk was NOT on lockdown. police never showed up to bust them. they never lied about what they were doing and all of them released a statement owning up to it and apologising which they didn't even need to.

idk how you can continuously use the word "illegal" and still act all "oppa did nothing wrong". just grow up lol. its cool if you're still a fan of him but literally no1 cares about all these excuses. ppl are going to continue to feel how they do about him. he's the one who ruined his own image.

It doesn't fucking matter

going to a bar or a restaurant it's the same fucking thing

People are allowed to have harmless fun

He rented it there was no one there it was private, just him and his friend

These are not excuses these are facts he didn't do anything wrong you are the one who needs to grow the fuck up

the pity lmao

• So much bullshit in your comment

We all went outside during pandemic but the difference is we didnt run away from the police which yunho did and 97 lines didnt.

97 liners accepted the shit and went through witch hunt unlike some one who lied all through it.

How you handled a mistake shows a lot a you and he did shit handling it by blaming people instead of owning it up.

You are following him in giving shitty excuses for his actions.

People are going to question your actions if you claim to be a perfect person which is what yunho image is.

• Yeah yeah whatever he shouldn't have lied if he knew he was going to get exposed

haters need mind their fucking business 😒 instead of witch hunting a dude for enjoying his free time

I would run away too if the justice system there is so trash that they are going after the victim (which is Yunho) and let my legal team deal with it instead

And Yunho never claimed he was perfect, he is hard working and they are the ones who gave him that image, so check your stupid facts before trying to comment something so stupid

• You dont runaway from problem lol. you deal with it as a adult.

So an artist image is created without him knowing it and when the said artist is an adult.

You had nothing to refute so resorted to saying stupid.

• You dont runaway from problem lol. you deal with it as a adult.

So an artist image is created without him knowing it and when the said artist is an adult.

You had nothing to refute so resorted to saying stupid.

Lol so much bullshittery sometimes you need to run 🏃‍♀️ for your life. you just sound like you watch too much Disney. :pepe-hehe:

• Did that guy bank on an innocent image? From reactions it seems they were irritated cuz of covid and honestly it's bad pr if someone who banks on innocence is caught in an adult establishment. Doesn't matter which country.

I think it's good to make sure if an establishment is illegal or legal to ensure they are following standards that prevent trafficking or harming women. Sure you need to get your dick wet but it's common sense for both him and those who accompanied him to be aware about these things.

gurl u go to the club, demand to see the boss and ask them for their lisence? Well each their own i guess. I just ask the bartender the strongest drink he can mix :pepe-toast:

• gurl u go to the club, demand to see the boss and ask them for their lisence? Well each their own i guess. I just ask the bartender the strongest drink he can mix :pepe-toast:

Yeah sorry for caring if the woman with me is (most likely) trafficked here against her will. Like Ma'am please entertain me idc if your are were drugged or raped in this establishment as long as me and my friends can get drunk and enjoy your misery.

It's not that hard to find a liscened establishment. Especially as a celebrity with 100's of contacts. Why the heck would I go to an unlicensed one. Heck I'd even report that shit to the authorities right away.

Desbundar

• Yeah sorry for caring if the woman with me is (most likely) trafficked here against her will. Like Ma'am please entertain me idc if your are were drugged or raped in this establishment as long as me and my friends can get drunk and enjoy your misery.

It's not that hard to find a liscened establishment. Especially as a celebrity with 100's of contacts. Why the heck would I go to an unlicensed one. Heck I'd even report that shit to the authorities right away.

I have never went to a bar and asked for their license that's just weird af lmao I have never seen anyone in my life who does that 😅

• it's illegal because it's a brothel, if you've seen any pictures of the interior/exterior that's obviously what it was. Everyone who lives in Korea knows what those places are. Strip clubs are not a thing at all in Korea. And yeah it's kinda against the idol image to be going out and banging prostitutes with your guys in the same room. I guess you could argue if it's morally wrong but it's obviously a blow to his image.

• it's illegal because it's a brothel, if you've seen any pictures of the interior/exterior that's obviously what it was. Everyone who lives in Korea knows what those places are. Strip clubs are not a thing at all in Korea. And yeah it's kinda against the idol image to be going out and banging prostitutes with your guys in the same room. I guess you could argue if it's morally wrong but it's obviously a blow to his image.

glad someone said it. the whole point is that he pretended he went there to "meet a friend" like he didn't know it was a brothel lol. thats a grown ass man, he knew what he was doing.

who's your favorite artist?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!