What's so bad about going to an illegal adult bar!!!

• I don't get it...

It's the same exact thing just without a license 🙃 it's not your business to bitch about it. How can people even know if this bar was legal or illegal. Like nobody enters an adult bar or a strip club and ask for their license!! And if he decided to get some services that's not your business to police an adult and how they want to spend their time. And the fact they treat him like he was a rapist or a murderer just :pepe-hehe: Instead of blaming the owners they put the blame on him lol bunch of low life witch hunters.

Edited once, last by haj1ma ().

• Going to it draws to guilt to the bar goer, especially if they did not know if the bar was accredited or not.

If they did know they might have some slight guilt like monetarily supporting the business.

but the main blame and - I think - all the blame should rest on the bar.

There may be reasons to operate an unlicensed bar but without regulation or oversight, it is possible to slip up and accidentally cause harm. especially with mind altering substances like alcohol. Despite not permanent ( though can be when using alcohol in excess) alcohol affects cognition, memory, executive decisions, and inhibition(self control). Similar alcohols are dangerous and hard to detect, like methanol which attacks the nervous system and directly damages the brain and functions of the body that rely on neurons.

It can be dangerous.

Tbh a bar should hang the certificate somewhere visible or at least a copy of the certificate somewhere easily seen. That's a selling point tbh. You know its safe to be a patron there.

• Witch-hunting is just like a norm in the KPOP industry. I also confused why some act like they pursuing justice when in fact if someone going to adult bar, there only one thing that they would do there. Do they expect people going there to read books ? LMAO

• it seems like you're trying to gloss over what the actual scandal was... first of all he went there during covid. secondly, he allegedly ran away when police entered the facility. third.... he lied about it after the fact and his lie was exposed. stop pretending like there's no valid reason to not jive with him after all of that. yall will do anything to defend your idols bad actions, fr.

who's your favorite artist?

• but uhhh my friend does not know where "they" is...

its near point "there" but then do see it you need to turn the corner called "that corner" and descend the slide at the "dive" point

don't worry its all pretty obvious once you turn that corner and dive into there.

err.... wait.... that was the directions to the nuclear waste pool. shoot.

• its near point "there" but then do see it you need to turn the corner called "that corner" and descend the slide at the "dive" point

don't worry its all pretty obvious once you turn that corner and dive into there.

err.... wait.... that was the directions to the nuclear waste pool. shoot.

a nuclear waste pool could be considered an illegal adult bar :/

• Did that guy bank on an innocent image? From reactions it seems they were irritated cuz of covid and honestly it's bad pr if someone who banks on innocence is caught in an adult establishment. Doesn't matter which country.

I think it's good to make sure if an establishment is illegal or legal to ensure they are following standards that prevent trafficking or harming women. Sure you need to get your dick wet but it's common sense for both him and those who accompanied him to be aware about these things.

Desbundar

• it seems like you're trying to gloss over what the actual scandal was... first of all he went there during covid. secondly, he allegedly ran away when police entered the facility. third.... he lied about it after the fact and his lie was exposed. stop pretending like there's no valid reason to not jive with him after all of that. yall will do anything to defend your idols bad actions, fr.

The hypocrisy popped

So did Jungkook Jaehyun that boy from Astro

And let's not act like you never went outside during the pandemic WE ALL DID

It was a rented private bar there was nobody there other than him and his friend

he lied because they are going to witch hunt him regardless, anyone would.

There are no valid reasons

Also fuck the police they should be going after the bar not Yunho

Miss me with the bullshit

• ...what hypocrisy? i never brought up what other idols were doing or what my feelings about them were, you just did. that whole 97liner thing is what an ACTUAL witch hunt is bc they didn't go to an "illegal adult club". they literally went out to eat at a point when sk was NOT on lockdown. police never showed up to bust them. they never lied about what they were doing and all of them released a statement owning up to it and apologising which they didn't even need to.

idk how you can continuously use the word "illegal" and still act all "oppa did nothing wrong". just grow up lol. its cool if you're still a fan of him but literally no1 cares about all these excuses. ppl are going to continue to feel how they do about him. he's the one who ruined his own image.

who's your favorite artist?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!