Seo Yeji rude/bad behavior rumors? + rumors

• Seo Yeji's former staffs reveal violence and proofs

11:30:00 AM 

download.jpeg

download%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

I'm a staff who used to work together with Seo Yeji.

None of the staff wanted to work with Seo Yeji. I even cried at the company because I didn't want to work with her. But I was told to suck it up for the sake of my career, so I ended up working with her for a few years.

Getting verbal abuse at work is very usual. She pretends to be wise and all, but it seems like she doesn't know the harm of secondhand smoke she causes. She would always smoke in the car and even made us buy cigarettes for her. If we made even one small mistake, she would scold us and blow smoke in front of our faces. If she left the car to go to the restroom and we're not coming behind her because we're in the middle of having our meal, she would abuse us verbally and say 'What if someone tries to abduct me?'. She would tell us to protect her and block the road if there are any cars coming in her direction. She didn't treat us like humans. She ignored us as if we were dogs and pigs.

And we're also unable to eat if she's not eating her meal because she's not in a good mood.

We weren't able to record anything because she checks our phone occasionally. Lately, I realized how important recording things are in this industry.

The night before a filming, she called us and told us stories until the point we only got sleep for 1 to 2 hours. She scolded me when I slept for a bit after she started filming because I was very sleepy. To avoid getting scolded again, I ate some sweets while she filmed. I don't know how, but she seems to saw me eating some sweets. As soon as the Director said cut, she came up and said 'Who do you think you are to eat sweets when an actress is in the middle of doing her job?'. If you see this post, do you remember this?
    What's an actress anyway? Are they equal to God?

She would always tell us to only look at her on the filming set. If we got contacted by the company, we had no choice but to take a look at our phone. She would be upset and scold us in the car. When we talk to the other staff, she would call us into the car and ask what we talked about, whether if we came to play around. The filming crews were always feel bad for us, it is that bad.

She always say that actress work with their emotions, so we have to match it up with her. Are you the only one who works with your emotions? Are we just dogs and pigs in your eyes? You always vent it out on us, do you think we don't have any emotions? You basically suck our blood to dry. I don't know if it was a sign for us to keep our mouth shut or it was a form of compensation, sometimes you'd buy us gifts and say 'Are there any other actresses who buy their staffs gifts like me? You would never meet any other actresses like me', right?

I ended up working with some other actors/actresses after you, and they all made me realize that not all actors/actresses are like Seo Yeji. I realized that there are a lot of actors/actresses who are great as a person and treat us humanly.

I remember crying after you scold me and you said, 'What did you do great that you cried?'. As I went home, I tried to hold in my tears until I feel like I was dying.

You treat your manager, who is so much older than you, poorly until the point that other people feel embarrassed to see that. You said something that made your manager teared up and told us that s/he's quitting the job. You changed your managers a few times during the filming of one drama. I think I have never seen any celebrities changing their managers this much in this industry.

You also told us to change our phone backgrounds to your pictures since we (the staffs) have to love the actress we're in charge, right? You also told us to leave positive comments in your articles. You remember all of our usernames so you would complain if we comment the same thing and tell us to write another comment. I really hated doing that.
    She also forced us to join her Fancafe. She always forced people around her to love her, but I wonder why she never did the same to us?

If there were bad rumors going around about her, she would accuse us of spreading that because this industry is small. She threatened us to keep our mouth shut or she'll make it hard for us to work. Do you remember this?
    You are the one who should stop causing harm to people who work for you with that personality of yours. You need to stop appearing on TV.

I am so sick and tired of her pretending to be kind, wise, and polite.

Will you make another clarification about this post?
    Is it just another 'affection quarrel' too for you?
    Ms. Seo Yeji, if you think this is problematic, you should explain everything that you have done to the staff you worked with.
    In case people would think this is just a false rumor, I'd attach some proofs that I actually worked with her down below.
    If you're going to claim that this is just false rumors, please do remember everything you have done to all the people who have worked with you during the filming of Recalled and any other staff in this industry.

Ms. Seo Yeji, I wasn't able to speak up because I was so scared of you and I still wanted to work in this industry. I regret all those days I spent getting verbally abused by you, it has harmed my psychological health in some way.

original post in Pann

theqoo

• Hello, I'm a staff who used to work with Seo Yeji

11:51:00 AM 

I'm a staff who has worked with her for 5 years, from late 2015 to late 2020.

I don't know the identity of the staff who posted the previous post, can you call yourself a staff in front of me? I have never seen anyone who has worked with Seo Yeji longer than I have.
    I noticed that the two posts in Jisik IN have been deleted and another post has been uploaded in Nate Pann.
    The OP attached a picture of the cue sheet and I came to the realization that the OP and I have worked together back then.

The Seo Yeji I know often expresses her gratitude by saying, 'Thank you for all your work'.
    She also sends regards to my parents, which is not an easy thing to do.
    She always approaches and greets the staff on set first. She has never considered the staffs as someone who are lower than her, neither she has treated us poorly in any way.

She gives more than she receives. I really liked working with Seo Yeji and I have a lot of great memories throughout the whole time I worked with her.

Here are some proofs that you guys requested.

download%2B%25282%2529.jpeg

download%2B%25283%2529.jpeg

download%2B%25284%2529.jpeg

download%2B%25285%2529.jpeg

download%2B%25286%2529.jpeg

original post from Pann

theqoo

• These are the rumors surrounding her and KJH/KSJ/Y

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omegateatimer

Changed the title of the thread from “Seo Yeji accused of treating her staff bad | + other staff denying it” to “Seo Yeji accused of treating her staff bad , other staff denying it | + rumors”.
  • If this is all true then the sddest thing I see coming is that some people will definitely find excuses for her. If you ask me, thats the most fucked ip part.

What I learned with the Irene scandal, with all those post bullying scandals, etc. is that some people will simply always be on rhe side of someone who is good looking. That's how simple it seems to be. Yeah...

And rhe sscod staff is like, "can you call yourself a staff infront of me" and one sentence later "I have come to the realization that I have worked with that person". What???

• Wow, now I’m even more confused. The fact that there are people telling different things left and right is crazy. What’s the real story, and who tf is lying?

• honestly the thing of calling her manager so he follow her to the restroom so she don't have any problem or blocking the road when she's crossing the road

i don't know how this guy can consider this as verbal abuse when it's the job that every staff working under an idol or actress is doing

but for the other things i agree that it's not great :/

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• If this is all true then the sddest thing I see coming is that some people will definitely find excuses for her. If you ask me, thats the most fucked ip part.

What I learned with the Irene scandal, with all those post bullying scandals, etc. is that some people will simply always be on rhe side of someone who is good looking. That's how simple it seems to be. Yeah...

And rhe sscod staff is like, "can you call yourself a staff infront of me" and one sentence later "I have come to the realization that I have worked with that person". What???

I don't think these are excuses.

What someone experienced with her may differ from what another person experienced

• honestly the thing of calling her manager so he follow her to the restroom so she don't have any problem or blocking the road when she's crossing the road

i don't know how this guy can consider this as verbal abuse when it's the job that every staff working under an idol or actress is doing

but for the other things i agree that it's not great :/

It is not the job of a manager to block the road though. I think that person included it since it indirectly says “give up your life for me”. Also the traffic in Korea is crazy. Like if someone asked me to do that in Seoul, I would say heck no - do it yourself

Pretty privilege exists, sadly. But nothing confirmed so let’s give her for these rumors the benefit of the doubt

• It is not the job of a manager to block the road though. I think that person included it since it indirectly says “give up your life for me”. Also the traffic in Korea is crazy. Like if someone asked me to do that in Seoul, I would say heck no - do it yourself

a lot of staff working in the industry are doing it and it have nothing to do with "give up your life for me "

it's just that they are onreally tight schedules so even 5 minutes waiting for the traffic to stop is a time that they can't waist, because this 5 minutes can impact on 50 other staff people who have also schedules, expenses considering that filming production are often paid for a certain amount of time and if you go over this time you need to pay them more etc.....

and i doubt she ask him to do it on a big road where a lot of cars are coming, his argument is tricky here because i can agree that if she ask him on a big road with 4-5 ways she's crazy

but if she ask him to do it on a little road when cars need to drive at 30Km

it's nothing -_-

that's why i hate when people are trying to bring up things to criticize someone without contextualizing the situation they are talking about

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• LMAO, it just easy for her to change partner. wtff

• Yeah, the context is important but the traffic in SK is crazy. From what I have experienced in Korea and how it looked like, she is definitely talking about those big roads like in Hongdae, Gangnam and so on.

• This is so messy

Apparently the one she is dating now or dated (according to the blind item) is her agency’s president

• Yeah, the context is important but the traffic in SK is crazy. From what I have experienced in Korea and how it looked like, she is definitely talking about those big roads like in Hongdae, Gangnam and so on.

the person never talked about hongdae or gangnam

why make assumptions about things you have no context or nothing -_-

• the person never talked about hongdae or gangnam

why make assumptions about things you have no context or nothing -_-

Because I can? Am I saying that this is the truth?

Have you been to Korea? It wouldn’t matter whether it was Gangnam or Hongdae or Sinchon or Sinsa or whatever place in Seoul since they are all very similiar. That’s why I said LIKE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!