Weeekly's comeback has a date and comeback picture!

• Disappointed to see no posts about it :pepe-cut:

Anyway prépare your weeekly or daileee agenda because it's coming on August 4!

Song will be fitted for the summer and there won't be props this time

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's still time to join our daileee planet and to succumb to the weeekly agenda

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So Holiday will be the title

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

:eyes:

I saw that too, the atmosphere match another photo they posted

• External Content twitter.com

holiday plan.jpg

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

• Look at how meticulously planned the rollout of the album/single/MV is.

This is giving me full confidence that Play M and the girls have really done their research and homework.

I'm getting a good feeling about this. After School, great as it was, might be only the Appetizer to the Main Course that is HOLIDAY.

The Future of K-Pop

• Someone on twitter made this observation :

Weeekly is going for high budget comeback. Each of the members have their own concept film, instead of just photos. Plus, they're releasing it for each member every day, for the whole week from July 25 to July 31, unlike previous 2 comebacks.

The only other time each member had her own concept film was the lead up to their debut Tag Me.

It's like they have come full circle. Signals to the world that Weeekly have ended one phase of their artistic development and have begun a new chapter.

EDIT :

My own thoughts on this : see my post below.

The Future of K-Pop

Edited 5 times, last by natnut ().

• External Content twitter.com

holiday plan.jpg

Should we do a comeback thread or separated posts to hype things up (or both)?!

• Should we do a comeback thread or separated posts to hype things up (or both)?!

Maybe continue with this thread so that we can keep track of events leading up to the MV reveal. Of course, concept films and the MV itself may merit their own separate posts.

So both?

The Future of K-Pop

• Information About Weeekly's Upcoming Single

"Play Game : Holiday" is a song about the excitement and memories of a holiday. It’s a schedule where we get to see Weeekly’s unique freshness and bubbliness in a ‘Midsummer night’s dream’-esque special summer trip.

as translated from the original Korean article. Credit : MEONJI

External Content twitter.com

original article : https://t.co/GTeFhpN4BL?amp=1

The Future of K-Pop

• I mean it's obvious they are going big, with those sales and streams on spotify.

And let's be honest APink being inactive, and 'losing' Naeun to YG also kind of helps Play M to focus on young group which have long career in front of them.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!