Make your Dream BTS's concert playlist...๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• Read the rules before making your playlist.๐Ÿ’œ

1. No more Dream:

I was not an Army at the time of their debut. I want to live that moment with them.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. I need you:

I was not at their 1st music show win. I want to hear the song from them.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Crystal snow:

My fav Japanese song of all time.

External Content open.spotify.com

4. Paradise: โ˜น๏ธ

5. Tear:

St that hits hard.

6.Baepse:

The tight slap they gave to mf silver spooning Industry.

7.Blood, Sweat & Tears:

8.Spring Day:

Best song in kpop in history. My fav song in the whole world.

9. Young forever :

I want to sing along to them.

10. Magic shop/ Mikrokosmos:

My healing pill.

11. Fake Love:

12. Mic Drop:

The song that made Karma an Army.

13. ON:

Cause BTS want to make us proud by showing us its performance.

14. Louder than bombs:

;(

15. solo song small snippets:

Forever Rain, Epiphany, so far away, Blue Side, Serendipity, Winter Bear, Euphoria.

There are millions of Army in the world who has not been to BTS concert yet including me. Once the pandemic shit will be over & tour start, I will go to concert. Trust me, one day we will be able to be the part of that purple ocean. Tae has said BTS won't stop their journey untill they meet each of us.

I purple you.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

maxresdefault.jpg

• Dionysus (Remix)

Louder than bombs

Paradise

Heartbeat

Let go

Butter

Film Out

Blood, Sweat and Tears

ON (with dance break)

Fake Love (Remix)

Singularity (OT7 :clown:)

Zero O' clock

UGH

Pied Piper

Just one day (full choreo with chairs)

• Wow, good choice of topic! :pepelove1: It's going to be hard, but I'll do my best. I'll try a "best of", so in order to be fair I'm not going to add any solos/subunits. I wanted to make it thematic/have some coherence, but it's hard so disregard that.

1.ON (Because we haven't seen it live yet and it's a massive song with a massive choreo, one of their best title tracks in all aspects IMO)

2.Wings (I liked that they placed in on the SY tour as a follow up)

3.Disease (because the fanchants are going to be AWESOME)

4.Louder than bombs/ blue and grey (one never performed, the other needs more attention please)

5.Pied Piper (for science of course)

6.Baepsae (it never goes old)

7.Fire (same reason)

8.Autumn leaves

9.House of Cards

10.Black Swan

11.Tear

12.So What

13.Your Eyes Tell

14.2!3!

15.Mikrokosmos

• My concert playlist probably gonna be all hype songs LOL. It would be tough for them to perform but hear you go:

1. We are Bulletproof PT.2

A classic, can't believe they were giving us songs like these during their debut. It gets me so hyped and I love the shade in the song :-Dย 

2. Attack On Bangtan OR Coffee

Attack on bangtan is so funnnnn. Like, I can imagine screaming the fanchant on the top of my lung and bopping to na na na na na na in the concert.

If not Attack on bangtan then Coffee. It's one of my all time fav bsides. Such a vibe and I think it would be a nice chill song after a hype song.

5. Just One Day

Do I even need to mention why? Lol, it's such a fan favourite and I basically know all the lyrics by heart. This song is a must in my playlist.

4. Jump OR Spine Breaker

V! NUGA NAREUL MAGADO, NAUI GAL GIREUL GANDAGO, INSAENG HAN BANGIRAGO LEGGO LEGGO OH OH OH

This song is pure hype and Tae's verse is iconic. I NEED this in my concert playlist.

If not jump then definitely Spine Breaker. It's is my my top10 all time fav BTS tracks and a whole ass vibe. Also I want to witness Jin's chicken back choreo to this first hand.

5. Look here

I am a hoe for namjoon's verse in look here. That's it.

I want him to shamelessly flirt with me thank you very much.

6. Dope OR Boyz with Fun

Preferably Dope cause OMG I love that song so much. The perfect hype song. But also Boyz with Fun is such a fun song and I love jimin's vocals in it and the way tae growls is chef's kiss so that would be cool too!

7. Silver Spoon (Baepsae)

Hip thrusts.

8. Fire

Is the ultimate hype song. That's it.

9. 21st Century Girl OR Not Today

It's such an empowering song and I really want BTS to yell at my face "you worth it, you perfect, deserve it just work it!"

Not today is also a perfect concert song, man I would be shaking ass.

10. Spring Day

The concert would feel incomplete without this queen.

11. Anpanman/ Airplane PT.2

I loveeee the love performances of these songs so much, especially anpanman with the bouncy castle, and would really like to witness these first hand.

(I was gonna put pied piper but I want to walk out of the concert alive so it's better I don't)

12. Idol OR Mic Drop

Remember what I said about walking out of the concert alive? Scratch that I want BTS to absolutely slay me I want to see these live I don't care if I die. YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELF BITCH

13. Don't Leave Me

This song deserves to be performed completely at least once. It's such a beautiful song idk why BTS ignore it like a plague ||

14. ON

This song is literally the perfect stadium song. It deserves a live audience of thousands and I hope BTS can perform it after this pandemic shit is over.

15. Life Goes On OR WAB:TE

Ending the concert on a heartfelt and emotional note, these songs will be the perfect ending songs. Will leave us all in tears. I really hope they get to tour soon.

Honourable mentions:

If I was allowed a larger setlist I would include these songs 100%.

1. So what OR Boy With Luv

2. Dionysus

3. Crystal Snow OR The Truth Untold

4. Fake Love (rockin' vibe remix)

5. Dis-ease OR UGH!

• paradise, LTB, Heartbeat this trio will always be Army's favourite but when BTS will take take these three into account who knows.

Singularity OT7 ๐Ÿคž

Let Go might make a ocean of tear in a purple ocean.

• Wings, House of Cards, Autumn leaves, 2! 3!, Black Swan will be cheff Kiss.

The list is awesome.

• If your list is performed, we will get rock hiphop bangtan back. The nostalgia.

Jump, Attack on Bangtan, Boyz with Fun, Spine breaker, 21st century Girl will be surely nostalgic.

• These aren't arranged in order for how a concert would go btw.

Taking it back to debut. Loved the rendition for armypedia and bangbangcon. Would love for them to perform it in front of armys again.

External Content www.youtube.com

Tomorrow

This queen. A top tier bts song, one of their bests.

Rain

A softer tune. Melancholy but a hit nonetheless.

Blanket Kick

The cute and flirty performances they gave (especially jihope) when this was on the setlist during the red bullet tour >> Need a 2022 follow-up version.

Butterfly

This brings me such nostalgia and takes me back to when I first started getting into them.

Ma City

Also very nostalgic. An ode to their hometown so classic.

Dead Leaves

This really takes me back. The runs here are incredible and Hoseok's verse the standout.

Save Me

Started the edm trend in kpop with this one. The fact that they filmed this in one take is incredible.

Love is Not Over (Full Length Edition)

A beautiful r&b ballad that I adore. So excellent it hurts.

A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone

Ahhh this one is so good and makes me emotional. I was pleasantly surprised when they performed it at muster sowoozoo.

DNA

Cultural reset. A perfect start to a new era/series. Just vibrant and cool.

Go Go

A fun and energetic bop! I loved watching all of the stages because their cute fits and high energy

when performing it is unmatched. Including the floss move which was highly popular at the time was also plus for me.

Love Maze

So chill I love it.

Home

When they were in their pajamas on Jimmy Fallon >>>> Also, Taehyung's "crazy for myself" line forever iconic.

Dis-ease

The! bridge! Gets me so hype!

There's plenty more I could add as I have many favorites but these would be my picks.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!