[not confirmed] Jisoo's solo is not happening this year

• Looks like jisoo's solo might not happen this year as some blinks have suspected for a while...

A researcher noted that Lisa's solo & BP 2nd Album are coming in 2H 2021.

Said Researcher broke the news of BP "early 2020" cb being pushed back to June back in March 2020 + Lisa's solo being "deferred" to Q3 instead of Q2 back in May so the track record is obviously legit

We obviously didn't believe either reports when they were released but alas it came to pass so I now believe BP will release the following in 2H :

Lisa's solo

BP pre-release single

BP new single

Reason: BP are already rumored to collab with a major western artist for their album + 2020 strategy was a hit so with some tweaks they can ace it this time around like 8 weeks between the first & second & third singles also release the title track 1 week before the album for higher success rate 👀

• I think it became kinda obvious when Lisa's debut was pushed to q3, YG was not gonna risk not giving a full ot4 comeback this year and the schedule for 2h is kinda messy. Now I do think the delayement likely has to be involved with the fact that there has been a resurgence of the burning sun scandal and yg don't wanna risk the releases to receive a KTL treatment in SK, even if the girls can do promote now

• as some blinks have suspected for a while...

i imagine not even the biggest clowns were seriously expecting it to come this year :peperun:

• I even doubt Lisa is going to have her solo this year lol... Rose's got pushed and pushed and we just know how the company is... and how they can't multitask for shit...

Nah Lisa will is gonna debut this year, yes or yes, there already had been too many hints about it, plus supposedly another online concert is coming at the end of the year, so is gonna be weird having LiSoo doing covers again

• I mean we all knew this, especially after YG pushed Lisa's solo to Q3. 3 solos in one year just isn't realistic.

At this point she'll get it in early 2022 at best, after Snowdrop airs and after she's done promoting the drama and such. I just hope her solo comes before BP at Coachella and before they launch their world tour(if it happens) so they all have something to perform instead of those covers.

• I think it became kinda obvious when Lisa's debut was pushed to q3, YG was not gonna risk not giving a full ot4 comeback this year and the schedule for 2h is kinda messy. Now I do think the delayement likely has to be involved with the fact that there has been a resurgence of the burning sun scandal and yg don't wanna risk the releases to receive a KTL treatment in SK, even if the girls can do promote now

I doubt that

They're are just being stingy with the music as always

It was perfectly possible to have the 3 members debut solo + 2 BP cbs this year but nah we had to wait some 16-20 weeks between BP releases.... It's absurd

• A lot of us already suspected it. As a Jisoo stan, I'd rather they focus on the BP comeback anyway, after Lisa's solo, even if it's just a single/collab. Then we can worry about Jisoo after. Hopefully they do it way before Pinkchella.

I mean it's been 15 weeks since Rosie's solo & we still didn't get Lisa's... There's no way a Lisa solo & a BP album & a Jisoo solo could happen between July-April 2022 especially since BP will have multiple releases

• I mean it's been 15 weeks since Rosie's solo & we still didn't get Lisa's... There's no way a Lisa solo & a BP album & a Jisoo solo could happen between July-April 2022 especially since BP will have multiple releases

You might be right. But if that's the case, that means we're not getting Jisoo's solo till the end of next year. Say we get an album in January, or we get one when I think they're dropping it, Pinkchella, then most likely they're going on tour right after that. Hopefully touring is allowed by then. So yeah, no Jisoo till fall of next year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!