Why Protect black Engenes is trending on Twitter ???

• what happened ???

The proof

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The proof

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh that's why

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I've heard two different things

-The member was saying the n-word and that Belift needs to address it

-The member was instead singing in Korean and this is getting super blown out of proportion

Anyone know which it actually is? I'm not playing that clip with family in the room

It sounds likes he's singing a song by SZA and Travis Scott and he said the N word.

-The member was instead singing in Korean and this is getting super blown out of proportion

Anyone know which it actually is? I'm not playing that clip with family in the room

It sounds like they were singing the lyrics to a song in English with the nword and also singing those words.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

I’m an engene and I’m blasian, I believe there were two people singing. One sang a song by SZA that does “skrt skrt n*gga” and another was singing a korean song that’s where the random “sarang” came from.

• not sure if it's true but from what i've read a black engene was massively harrassed by the fandom after addressing that a member sang a song with the n-word. then she unfortunately commit s**cide.

also, their weverse is a mess with lots of racist messages from non black fans.

i've read the ones on this thread and i'm disgusted.

• What the fuck why

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• This is unfortunately common with any fandom of any group regardless of race. If someone brings up anything that the majority feel is false or insignificant is brought up, the fandoms will defend and then harrasss those who made the accusation, this is especially true if the accusation is false. Now regarding this situation? I have listened to the clip many times and he doesn't say it. The best alternative here is to have this clip anonymously sent to speech/sound analyst, they must be told to document the words and thats all. They should not be aware or told about the situation etc. Why? Because the nature of humans, people can be conditioned to believe things, yes sound bias is a thing someone angry and worked up about something will hear what they want to hear even if it isn't what the original sound was.

• I’m not that concerned about the members singing the N-word, this can accidentally happen if you sing a long to a song, I don’t think they did it on purpose.

What I found more disturbing is the rumor that one of their black fan died because she/he got harassed by the rest of the fandom for pointing it out.

I hope it’s indeed just a rumor and not true… :|

• Omg if someone really commited s****** because of the harassment of the fandom

I think belift need to quickly talk about the situation to calm everybody

If they talk about it and affirm it or deny

At least one side will calm down

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Omg if someone really commited s****** because of the harassment of the fandom

I think belift need to quickly talk about the situation to calm everybody

If they talk about it and affirm it or deny

At least one side will calm down

I agree - if this is circulating around - it's best to address before it gets out of hand.
    I really hope BE:Lift is looking into it, so we can just settle what happened before the twitter fire becomes too great to put out.

Still really hope it's just a rumor.

• that's awful. i am so disappointed in the people who sent those messages. what a terrible thing to do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!