Whos your fave Japanese artist and if you dont have one who do you think is more recognized?

• I am a huge Namie Amuro stan and so I miss her terribly. I listen to a lot of older JPOP because I have been listening to JPOP since the 80’s. So B’z, Cocco, Spitz, Kudo Shizuka, Fukuyama Masaharu, globe and L’Arc were my favorites. Now a days - I listen to fewer JPOP artists: OOR, Kaze Fujii, K. Yonezu, Aimer, Miyavi, RADWIMPS, Hikki and iri the most. Still also listen to older Ayu albums - everything pre-Party Queen. Ooopsy: I forgot Onitsuka Chihiro’s early albums, specifically first album up to Dorothy...then the incident occurred...

Edited once, last by yinlin ().

• I'm not very picky and into music from almost every Japanese music sub-scene, but as a turbozoomer I've mostly been listening to new releases from active and rookie artists on the rise.

Net creators / Vocaloid

Yorushika, HarumakiGohan, PinocchioP, Nanawoakari

singer-songwriters (pop, rock, R&B, jazz, folk,tronica)

Fujii Kaze, Zutomayo, Kaneko Ayano, Mom, Kimishima Ohzora, Hasegawa Hakushi, Okada Takuro, kiki vivi lily

EDM/track makers

Tomggg, yuigot, Yunomi, Yaffle, imai (group_inou), Sasaki Kissa, De De Mouse, Lucky Kilimanjaro

Rock

The Novembers, Chai, People 1, Soutaiseiriron, Ging Nang Boyz

Hip-hop

Daoko, Manon, Kid Fresino, 4s4ki

Misc

femme fetale, CY8ER (idols)

Pinky Pop Hepburn & Luna Kaguya (retired vtubers)

Denonbu (Bandai Namco character anime "idol" franchise about electronic music, similar to Idolmaster or Bandori)

• There is a lot of Japaneses Artist I like

Utada Hikaru was the first Japaneses Artist I know and Love

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ikimono Gakari was the first group I love

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One Okay Rock my favorite JRock band

Ryuichi Sakamoto is my favorite accompanist

Lisa - Of course as Anime fan a must know

Gemie/Rin - super Talented mostly know from her AOT OST.

Laco singer from EOW and mostly know from her AOT OST.

Milet - I discover her last month and I absolutly love her Music

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!