Question about aespa (as a stan)

• Okay so I'm just wondering, actually I have been for awhile, but is SM going to release songs that don't follow the story line? Just a mini album with regular b-sides? I've been wondering this for awhile. I'm not sure if there is confirmation for a mini album or not but I'm pretty sure I saw some of you guys mentioning it so at the very least there are some rumors. Since we've only gotten singles at this point, two of which follow the story line, I wasn't sure. I feel like they'd have to if they actually want them to have a full discography. I'm hoping for a yes so pls don't let me down with your replies loves :pepelove1:

• I think the storyline will be followed through music videos and side content (like the SMCU ep1) but they will most likely release regular albums and songs that are not necessarily related to the Kwangya storyline

• I feel like for their debut album most of the tracks will delve into all the 'keywords' I suppose about the ae's - like 'synk', more about kwangya, kosmo, the 'flat' etc.

Idk if you saw that glossary some fans made pertaining to the whole ae world, I could be wrong but my guess is they'll introduce that a bit more since even fans have some confusions about them. That will be important for story progressions in future comebacks.

• Not all obviously. Might have words that relate to their universe in normal releases though. Forever a remake had nothing to do with their universe (that end with AE members was just a tease). They also said they want to have fresh summer songs like their seniors RV so it's not strictly about their concept.

lt64IYu.gif

• new music is new music to me...

if they follow some sort of storyline great...

if not...great...

Yeah it doesn't really matter to me as long as we get music. It just seems like it'd be a lot of work for every single b-side to follow the storyline. So I think it'll be like others said with just the title track following the storyline.

• Official Post

Which mv is this Taeyong from (the SIG))?.... Asking for financial purposes kkkkk

Tiger Inside... but I must warn you that you need to prepare yourself before you watch it. :pepe-hehe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tiger Inside... but I must warn you that you need to prepare yourself before you watch it. :pepe-hehe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My preparation: :mooning: kkkkkkk

• Yeah it doesn't really matter to me as long as we get music. It just seems like it'd be a lot of work for every single b-side to follow the storyline. So I think it'll be like others said with just the title track following the storyline.

i'd be ok with that ...

i'm sure there are writers and choreographers who do all of that behind the scenes for aespa (with their input of course)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!