TW// How Kwon Mina assa***nated AOA Jimin's reputation... (Part1?) + POLL

• Bet Jimin's rough personality can be mistaken for bullying. Mina being sensitive to harsh interactions can call it bullying.

imo Jimin did not intentionally bully. Relating to Mina requires more finesse by Jimin so she doesn't feel threatened.

• Why would jimin apologize and even leave industry if she is not guilty.

Now i dont think everything mina said is true but no normal person who take blame and hate for things they haven't done.

Mina might not be in a correct mental state and is probably believing and loving the attention she gets when she talks about how she faced bullying. So she might be exaggerating some stories to gain more sympathy.

Jimin definitely would have affected her life to some extent but girl needs medical attention and not online attention.

• I feel like saying this although it probably is controversial

If what Mina said about Jimin and AOA all ended up to be fake, her mental issues is not a reasonable excuse to justify the destruction of 5 of the AOA members.

That is if and only if it all turns out to be false and that AOA's career got destroyed over her lies.

Now i dont think everything mina said is true but no normal person who take blame and hate for things they haven't done.

Mina might not be in a correct mental state and is probably believing and loving the attention she gets when she talks about how she faced bullying. So she might be exaggerating some stories to gain more sympathy.

Jimin definitely would have affected her life to some extent but girl needs medical attention and not online attention.

She would apologize because she probably cares about Mina (or did) and because you don't have much choice when you are being accused on the public stage by someone who is perceived as less powerful.

Regarding leaving the industry...I just got done watching one of my favorite idols get banished and literally erased from all advertising and ambassadorship over bullying allegations from middle school. Jimin stepping out of the industry doesn't mean she was a monster or anything Mina has made her out to be.

• She would apologize because she probably cares about Mina (or did) and because you don't have much choice when you are being accused on the public stage by someone who is perceived as less powerful.

Regarding leaving the industry...I just got done watching one of my favorite idols get banished and literally erased from all advertising and ambassadorship over bullying allegations from middle school. Jimin stepping out of the industry doesn't mean she was a monster or anything Mina has made her out to be.

No one cares about others more than themselves. jimin probably did bully her. we live in a world ppl dont even care about their blood.

Also accusations against jimin are not simple ones, they are pretty damanging. people won't even accept it even if they are true yet jimin accepted which means it is true to some extent

• No one cares about others more than themselves. jimin probably did bully her. we live in a world ppl dont even care about their blood.

Also accusations against jimin are not simple ones, they are pretty damanging. people won't even accept it even if they are true yet jimin accepted which means it is true to some extent

Jimin wasn't given a choice to stand up for herself. Public opinion was already in favor of Mina. Do you think that if Jimin actually tried to defend herself anyone would have believed it? No, they wouldn't, because a lot of people's first instinct is to choose sides without waiting for more information. If people had waited until now to make a conclusion on the case things could have been a lot different.

We've seen that Mina isn't as innocent as people initially believed. She's manipulative and she does whatever she can to try to manipulate public sentiment - going so far as threatening suicide. I genuinely don't understand what you expected Jimin to do in that kind of situation. Defend herself and risk a member she's trained and worked with for years to commit suicide? Mina wanted to destroy Jimin. That much is obvious because even after she's left the industry Mina STILL won't leave her alone.

• Jimin wasn't given a choice to stand up for herself. Public opinion was already in favor of Mina. Do you think that if Jimin actually tried to defend herself anyone would have believed it? No, they wouldn't, because a lot of people's first instinct is to choose sides without waiting for more information. If people had waited until now to make a conclusion on the case things could have been a lot different.

We've seen that Mina isn't as innocent as people initially believed. She's manipulative and she does whatever she can to try to manipulate public sentiment - going so far as threatening suicide. I genuinely don't understand what you expected Jimin to do in that kind of situation. Defend herself and risk a member she's trained and worked with for years to commit suicide? Mina wanted to destroy Jimin. That much is obvious because even after she's left the industry Mina STILL won't leave her alone.

No innocent person will accept those accusations. it's as simple as that.

I don't think Jimin is entirely innocent but I don't think to have her career destroyed like that was fair either. However, it's important to remember that Mina was extremely suicidal at that time and if anything happened to her it would be considered Jimin's fault. So it was better for her to stay quiet especially considering that when she tried to defend herself it only backfired. They even tried to confront Mina and it made worse not just for Jimin but all of AoA.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

IDK but I would do the same if I was in Jimin's shoes even if I was innocent. Imagine someone you know is mentally unstable who threatens to hurt themselves every time they get doubted. If god forbid this person kill themselves (even if they were not victims but mentally ill and are very capable of doing something like that) anyone in Jimin's shoes would logically stay away than try to defend themselves to the public. Jimin denied it at first but when Mina kept persisting, she stayed quiet.

----

I didn't say anything against either of them before but the more Mina talks (about anything. whether it was Jimin, the nurse, the boyfriend. she always make zero sense to me and try to victimize herself in every situation) and try to justify things the more I am inclined to believe it was a lie (or an imagination in her head). First, in her many claims against AOA, I kept searching for one instance of bullying that wasn't contradicting itself. Like it's proven that her claims have lies but people ignored that. She is the one who refused the police investigations when her fans were requesting that FOR HER. She is the one who said they can't afford to sue Jimin (one person) but then says now she will sue malicious comments over her boyfriend's contreversy.

Her boyfriend controversy isn't proof she wasn't a victim with AOA and I hate when the blame for the cheating goes to the person the cheater cheats with instead of the cheater and even if she was a cheater herself, it has nothing to do with the bullying case but the way she handled the situation speak volume about her psychological state and how it clouds her judgment. I don't want to call her a liar or anything especially since I don't know her but I really really hope she gets help because I believe she isn't doing all of this intentionally but actually believe a lot of what she says.

lt64IYu.gif

Imagine if someone was suicidal and was blaming you for their suicidal thoughts, would you constantly try to defend yourself to prove your innocence or would you just apologise and pray the person doesn't commit suicide?

If someone is on the edge of the building and you are the one confronting them trying to prevent then from jumping, will you apologise and hope that person comes down or will you stubbornly try to argue your innocence?

Now I'm not saying that Mina is straight up lying about everything, but regardless of how much truth there is in Mina's statement, Jimin had only 1 option and that is to apologise

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!