The kpop industry is ruining itself

• How can IT BE, that BTS don't performs on stage, but wins music shows?

The Korean System is sick!

Groups and solo artists that performs Live on Stage cannot win cos of sick rulez by kpop industry and TV CEOs.

Earlier or later this system kills kpop! Fans and live Performers are disappointed.

I cannot understand that Minister of culture do Support this.

Greetings

Hermes101

Frankfurt / Germany

Edited 2 times, last by Hermes101 ().

• Official Post

For the 63rd time... every show has a different format. If you don't like the shows that don't require a performance then STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM.

It really isn't that difficult. There are six music shows. You can live without paying attention to some of them.

• BTS does not perform on stage to give time to rookies.

If BTS performs in any music shows, that would take at least 10 minutes from rookies time.

That's literally 3 groups.

But yes, I agree that wins should be based on appearance.

As in, not in the show, not eligible for the award.

But also have another award, fan's choice or whatever, that should be given to the group that wins the most fan votes.

• I mean... people complained soooo much about attendance awards so now that it's given to whoever meets the criteria regardless of whether or not they show up, it's a problem?

BTS has the highest charting song out of any kpop idol/artist worldwide. It's theirs. They earned it.

Edit: does it suck for others who chose to promote right now? Ofc it does. But every huge idol group has won awards when they are not present so I hope you also called them out, too.

• For the 63rd time... every show has a different format. If you don't like the shows that don't require a performance then STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM.

It really isn't that difficult. There are six music shows. You can live without paying attention to some of them.

I don't speaks of me. I stand for hard working artists that performs Live on Stage, what needs high physical and mental input.

[Kpop Performances sind vergleichbar mit Hochleistungssport]

Kpop performances are comparable to high-performance sports!

Give votings for participating artists Factor 1.5 and Absent artists Factor 1.0 we have more 'Gerechtigkeit'.

• I don't speaks of me. I stand for hard working artists that performs Live on Stage, what needs high physical and mental input.

Give votings for participating artists Factor 1.5 and Absent artists Factor 1.0 we have more 'Gerechtigkeit'.

They're already getting exposure from performing live on the music show. That's the point of going there is for the promotion. The win is the ultimate goal, sure, but the same amount of exposure and promotion happens either way. The only difference is the winner, if there, gets an encore (and sometimes that's not always a good thing)

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• They're already getting exposure from performing live on the music show. That's the point of going there is for the promotion. The win is the ultimate goal, sure, but the same amount of exposure and promotion happens either way. The only difference is the winner, if there, gets an encore (and sometimes that's not always a good thing)

where is the justice?

• Official Post

I don't speaks of me. I stand for hard working artists that performs Live on Stage, what needs high physical and mental input.

[Kpop Performances sind vergleichbar mit Hochleistungssport]

I think you have a way bigger problem with it than the actual groups.

• y'all always start this whenever bts wins music show awards fair and square its so exhausting!! why do you think excluding worthy competition just bc of no appearance would make artists feel good about winning these awards. its way more satisfying to win against big competition than to know you won bc the big competition was disqualified.....

who's your favorite artist?

• Some rules are for the a**

You can have a problem with them all you like, but they're not inherently unfair. The only change I would make is to have a maximum number of wins per song per music show. I think if a song has won on a music show three or five times, it makes sense to have it no longer be nominated.

But I don't get to make those decisions. And, believe me, there is no injustice going on here.

• y'all always start this whenever bts wins music show awards fair and square its so exhausting!! why do you think excluding worthy competition just bc of no appearance would make artists feel good about winning these awards. its way more satisfying to win against big competition than to know you won bc the big competition was disqualified.....

I've no idea if they start this because of BTS or not. I love BTS.

But let's be honest here, BTS is so big that they can't be beaten.

How can a rookie group win against them?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it seems a bit unfair to the new ones.

I honestly believe they should reform their shows.
    I mean come on, BTS has like 140 awards, Exo has like 130 and Twice 120.

Give the noobs a chance at winning, that's all I'm sayin

• That why I like the idea of a maximum number of wins a song can have. Inkigayo does this and I think MCountdown too. So if the rest of the shows adopted that, it would open up the playing field a little.

• its literally only brought up when its bts thats winning. happend during bwl promos, during dynamite and now during butter. the op literally is talking about bts....

anyway, there are always going to be different criterias for different shows. there are shows that require attendance where other groups can get their default wins.

my point is why do you think groups are dying to get default, borderline "pity" wins? bc the groups that are going to win are not the "nugus" anyway. its the mid tier groups like a txt or a 17 or an nct that are going to win. not the nugus. and these wins mean nothing if the songs winning don't actually have the support to back them up. js. that will always be my stance. y'all want all these groups to win for winning's sake, here and at year end shows, but dont think about how meaningless it would become to them and others if they WERE to win for winnings sake. it means nothing if its not attached to success that is tangible. whats a plastic trophy worth when you cant even pay the bills!

who's your favorite artist?

• its literally only brought up when its bts thats winning. happend during bwl promos, during dynamite and now during butter. the op literally is talking about bts....

anyway, there are always going to be different criterias for different shows. there are shows that require attendance where other groups can get their default wins.

my point is why do you think groups are dying to get default, borderline "pity" wins? bc the groups that are going to win are not the "nugus" anyway. its the mid tier groups like a txt or a 17 or an nct that are going to win. not the nugus. and these wins mean nothing if the songs winning don't actually have the support to back them up. js. that will always be my stance. y'all want all these groups to win for winning's sake, here and at year end shows, but dont think about how meaningless it would become to them and others if they WERE to win for winnings sake. it means nothing if its not attached to success that is tangible. whats a plastic trophy worth when you cant even pay the bills!

Yes mate, I get it. To win against BTS, Exo, Twice, BP etc etc. is an actual achievement.

And I do agree. I'm just saying they should leave the wins to those performing, usually new groups.

P.S. Yes I know it's only brought up when BTS is winning. That's because they are the top group. So they will win no matter what. I guess that does bring in some sourness from others

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!