• I decided to do this because both of them:
    - almost always have the least amount of lines in the groups songs

- are extremely beautiful

- DESERVE BETTER TREATMENT FROM THERE COMPANY

chill anyways...

Choose who you wanna :teeheek:

• Why would you say that...

just curios

She isn't a good vocalist. It's very apparent especially when watching her sing on Vlive.

I'm certain she didn't get any verses in Hwaa, the title track, because her vocals doesn't match the song. That song is supposed to show off the group's higher quality vocals.

• She isn't a good vocalist. It's very apparent especially when watching her sing on Vlive.

I'm certain she didn't get any verses in Hwaa, the title track, because her vocals doesn't match the song. That song is supposed to show off the group's higher quality vocals.

Have you forgotten the amount of lines shuhua had in the B-sides (aka a lot). I have heard that the hwaa itself was created in 2019 when shuhua was still uncomfy with Korean.
    Also literally every one I see online is like " hwaa is miyeon or minnie or shuhua's era"
    I think hwaa was actually more visual influenced than vocal influenced.
    BTW, Soyeon said herself that hwaa was inspired by shuhua.
    Here is the link to the video :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Skip to second 7:30

• I don't think either is mistreated by their company EVERGLOW has Mia aisha and Sihyeon and G Idle has Miyeon Minnie Yuqi when comparing them to Shuhua amd Onda it makes sense why they get little lines kpop fans need to realize producers and companies don't care about fair line distribution Shuhua and Onda are weak vocalists , this reminds me when Yeri solo stans was mad yeri had least lines in psycho compared to Wendy Seulgi and Joy like y'all. They are the vocal line for a reason..

• I'm not sure about Onda's singing abilities but it's not hard to be a better vocalist than Shuhua. Shuhua is one the weakest singers you can get in kpop. Her contributions to (G)I-DLE are elsewhere though so it's not really a problem. It only becomes a problem when delusional Shuhua stans try to make her pass for this great, underused singer who doesn't get her fair due because of evil Cube or evil Soyeon.

• I'm not sure about Onda's singing abilities but it's not hard to be a better vocalist than Shuhua. Shuhua is one the weakest singers you can get in kpop. Her contributions to (G)I-DLE are elsewhere though so it's not really a problem. It only becomes a problem when delusional Shuhua stans try to make her pass for this great, underused singer who doesn't get her fair due because of evil Cube or evil Soyeon.

Wdym by "evil soyeon"... Soyeon is the reason why gidle is so successful. If soyeon wasn't in (G)-idle the girls would literally have nothing . She is the one who produces all of (g)-idle songs-

• I don't think either is mistreated by their company EVERGLOW has Mia aisha and Sihyeon and G Idle has Miyeon Minnie Yuqi when comparing them to Shuhua amd Onda it makes sense why they get little lines kpop fans need to realize producers and companies don't care about fair line distribution Shuhua and Onda are weak vocalists , this reminds me when Yeri solo stans was mad yeri had least lines in psycho compared to Wendy Seulgi and Joy like y'all. They are the vocal line for a reason..

Technically, i didn't say they were mistreated i just said they deserve better. I mean like both of the get incredibly low lines … as in 5 sec long lines.

• I think any idol would beat Shuhua in a vocal battle when singing live.

ouch! but probably correct.

Shuhua personality is great, but her idol skills, not so much

• Why would you say that...

just curios

Cause she isn’t a good vocalist. As much as I like her personality she lacks vocal confidence, has poor pronunciation and hasn’t improved much. I don’t mean this to be mean but it’s the truth. Her role in the group is to help with the visuals and appeal to Chinese fandoms. If her role was vocal or rap or dance she’d have far more lines or center time but that’s not the case.

• I decided to do this because both of them:
    - almost always have the least amount of lines in the groups songs

- are extremely beautiful

- DESERVE BETTER TREATMENT FROM THERE COMPANY

chill anyways...

Choose who you wanna :teeheek:

People misuse the word "mistreatment"...

Just because someone in the group gets fewer lines or center positions, or there aren't enough promotions for a group, etc. doesn't mean they are mistreated. If there are so many promotions, would fans consider it as mistreatment?

I remember when Mia got many lines and people were talking about how she was being mistreated and overworked... There is no logic to that whatsoever... Are soloists mistreated all the time then? They sing the entire song and have to dance...

Everglow already has stated they don't get much sleep during promotion periods. I feel like fans don't treat their idols as humans but treat them as machines, always wanting them to be very active.

I understand fans want their idols to be more active and gain more attention but we need to remember we are only seeing what is in front of us. We don't know what's behind the scenes. Sure there are groups that may be mistreated but I can tell you for sure, Everglow although lacks promotions for "FIRST" because of so many comebacks from popular groups, is not being mistreated. People who follow Everglow in-depth know the relationship between the artists and the staffs and how they care for each other like a family.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Edited once, last by winniethepb ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!