Have You Ever Had A I Am Rich or Poor Moment?

• Have you or someone you know have a I am a rich or poor moment?

I had both when it comes to rich atleast.

#1 My Uncle

I had always known that my uncle was rich and that there is a was a chance he had 1 million but I never thought he could afford a freaking multi-million dollar mansion. My uncle has this mansion, they are still building it and apparently it costs more than 1million.

I am not sure about the exact prize but I heard some where it was around 10 million. I don't know much about my uncle since well there are family problems and the last time I saw my cousins and stuff was a few years ago.

#2 Me, I guess?

Ok so this is the biggest shock. All my life I thought my family was just your typical middle class family. I wore normal cheap clothes, my family was extremely cheap, my family shopped frequently at Costco, we used to live in apartments and town houses, and we never bought too expensive things.

But I guess there where clues along the way such as my family living in one of the best houses in my neighborhood in India. Basically how I found out was that recently my parents where talking about their saved up money and the cost of the properties they owned in India.

Apparently all that added up to a little more 1 million. Meaning my family were technically millionaires.

P.S

I am not trying to brag or anything I just want to know if you guys had any similar experiences and I just wanted to say that even if you are poor or might not have enough money right now you can always earn it one way or another and that you shouldn't be upset. My family was once poor and it is possible to come out of poverty and nothing is impossible.

• My grandparents mom's side are rich but they hated to spend money. My grandpa once bought a sooooooo expensive radio with wich you can also listen to CD and castte tape. I was like 9 back than as my grandma broke it. She did not even say she broke it but my grandpa said I was it cause it was in the guest-room where only I sleep but my grandma said she allways uses the radio when she is in the room next to it to listen to music. I was so pissed cause my grandpa said "I had to pay soooo much, I actually should take your money cause you broke it!" I did not broke it cause I never used that radio -.- They allways hated to spend money on things. My grandma was a doctor and my grandpa a judge so they actually have enough money but they hated to even give me christmas gifts or birthday gifts who are not too expensive but too expensive in their own mind. They also allways let me wear 30 year old clothes of my uncle and aunt or mom they wore as they were kids cause they refused to buy me clothes and said if I visit them it is my own problem if I don't pack clothes -.-

So much to 2 grown adults who have 9K money pension per person each month -.-

They also would never let broken stuff exchange or fix and its so annoying. In a couch as example was metal showing trought and I hit my head on it and my grandma said "no money. I am not so rich like your other grandparents" my other grandparantes are poor and just bought a new couch back than cause they knew when to buy new stuff when old stuff is demaged so 1 has not to do with another

it was allways soooo annoying

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Every time I go grocery shoping ... like why are apples this freaking expensive, my favourite kind got even 3 times more expensive than a year ago was, why?? :pepe-sad:

• Poor moment

- obsessively check out price

- never enter any shop that look remotely nice thinking i can't afford it

Rich moment

- hearing my coworker stress out about her unexpected car bill and realize i have never stress or worry about having enough to pay bills

- never pay attention to pay days or checking my bank balance

• akorns $$$ please

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!