im bored so put a joke and ill rate how funny it was

• Yeah, I usually go for reactions cuz I feel like little situations that happen to everyone is realistic and interesting to see how people think idols would react, but I'm NOT into that werewolf or vampire stuff

oml the vampire ones ;( i cant with those ;(;(

ten more days

pack ur bag

bc this bitches birthday is coming rlly fast

BANGTAN CHAN BEING 14 IS COMIN TO TOWNNN

• a lot of fanfics change their personalities a lot too, it's really confusing

the amount of fanfics ive read which said that namjoon's cock was huge is.....i cant even count how much have said that its so traumatizing like WTF ;(

ten more days

pack ur bag

• the amount of fanfics ive read which said that namjoon's cock was huge is.....i cant even count how much have said that its so traumatizing like WTF ;(

but the personality changes are annoying. like who tf wants some weird hoseok or some like that

ten more days

pack ur bag

• the amount of fanfics ive read which said that namjoon's cock was huge is.....i cant even count how much have said that its so traumatizing like WTF ;(

Gross.... I don't care how big they are.... unless we're talking about their big hearts cuz yes please :love: fluff for me :melon_think: but yeah it's weird how people are so obsessed that they make up stories about real life people. Like I get it for fake characters, if you made up a story by yourself, but using real people as models for some storyline that sometimes has nothing to do with the real person..... I don't get it, although I have found some great masterlists of complete storylines of BTS members I really love

I have this weird thing for Yoongi as a husband or father, but not to me, to someone else. I love him but I don't want to be with him ya know? I'm just soft at the thought of Yoongi with kids and a wifey

There is this one storyline from a tumblr named 'okay, and?' they have a storyline for every member of BTS, individual situations and they have kids and Yoongi's story especially has me soft. He calls his S/O Kid and I dunno why but it makes me fluffy on the inside. Anyway, you should check it out, here's a link

Okay and - masterlist, individual members

• Gross.... I don't care how big they are.... unless we're talking about their big hearts cuz yes please :love: fluff for me :melon_think: but yeah it's weird how people are so obsessed that they make up stories about real life people. Like I get it for fake characters, if you made up a story by yourself, but using real people as models for some storyline that sometimes has nothing to do with the real person..... I don't get it, although I have found some great masterlists of complete storylines of BTS members I really love

I have this weird thing for Yoongi as a husband or father, but not to me, to someone else. I love him but I don't want to be with him ya know? I'm just soft at the thought of Yoongi with kids and a wifey

There is this one storyline from a tumblr named 'okay, and?' they have a storyline for every member of BTS, individual situations and they have kids and Yoongi's story especially has me soft. He calls his S/O Kid and I dunno why but it makes me fluffy on the inside. Anyway, you should check it out, here's a link

Okay and - masterlist, individual members

UMMMMMMM WTF IS "how bts sound during s*x"??????????????????????????????????????????? jaeda, i have been left traumatized just from the title but obviously i pressed it and i read......the first 4 sentences lmao. but wtf is.......oml i dont even wanna know. <X

ten more days

pack ur bag

• UMMMMMMM WTF IS "how bts sound during s*x"??????????????????????????????????????????? jaeda, i have been left traumatized just from the title but obviously i pressed it and i read......the first 4 sentences lmao. but wtf is.......oml i dont even wanna know. <X

I'm dying, I've never seen that before, honest, I just click on the members and read the stories dude

But I mean, this is what I'm talking about, those sounds are not for me! They belong to them and whoever they are banging lol

• Well then......... JK is getting it on

See things like that make me feel like I'm invading on their privacy

Ok so now you should edit that stuff out cuz lewd things aren't allowed and that might get you in trouble

I'll edit it out on the quote too

• Well then......... JK is getting it on

See things like that make me feel like I'm invading on their privacy

Ok so now you should edit that stuff out cuz lewd things aren't allowed and that might get you in trouble

I'll edit it out on the quote too

ok i edited it. tbh i never rlly feel like its invading their privacy since its obviously fake, yknow?

ten more days

pack ur bag

• ok i edited it. tbh i never rlly feel like its invading their privacy since its obviously fake, yknow?

Yeah but still.... the ones with pictures though are especially weird because then not only do I have the words and the story in my head, I have their image attatched to it

I always thought about writing reactions but there are so many good ones out there already, the world doesn't need mine

• Yeah but still.... the ones with pictures though are especially weird because then not only do I have the words and the story in my head, I have their image attatched to it

I always thought about writing reactions but there are so many good ones out there already, the world doesn't need mine

omg.......i once saw a peeper in an image. it was a yoonkook fanfic thing <X

ten more days

pack ur bag

• That is concerning, there are some things even adults don't need to see

Well, you'll never get it back so you do you I guess lol

.....yes it is very concerning.

ten more days

pack ur bag

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!