Reasons why TV-shows are just a F*cking joke

• I saw it on Twitter. A German TV programm called Sat.1 hat to make a statement on one of their shows called "Arm gegen Reich" ( = Poor vs. rich) where 2 totally different families exchange their lifestyle for 1 week.

The problem here: A poor family where the father had no job and the mother mental ill without a job got called a lot bad words by the father of the rich family. It was said it got so bad with even stuff like "How can you even live in poverty?", "Why are you so incompetent to find a job", "If I would be you, I wouldn't have 3 kids in such a poor invironment" etc. and that guy went out with literally all insults against poor people till the children of the poor family became frightened and scared and the mental ill mother was very done and the whole poor family got really called out rude things in public by the rich family just cause they apeard in this TV show together and aaaaah I cannot :cursing: The father of the rich family is such an asshole

I don't understand how TV shows like this can exist and than the company who is in charge of filming dosn't even checks what idiots they put on the show. At least the statement of the TV programm really called that dude out for his stupid behavier and said they are very sorry that this even happend in their show but still, it was written the kids might got a mental problem from what that dude did and even knowing their allready mental ill mother has to suffer more cause of that is just so bad

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• it's an interesting concept but the fault is with the rich douchebag right?

I mean sometimes these "swap" shows can be meaningful in that the rich family or person or boss (i think there are shows like undercover boss that's sorta similar) can see another person's POV...

• I saw it on Twitter. A German TV programm called Sat.1 hat to make a statement on one of their shows called "Arm gegen Reich" ( = Poor vs. rich) where 2 totally different families exchange their lifestyle for 1 week.

The problem here: A poor family where the father had no job and the mother mental ill without a job got called a lot bad words by the father of the rich family. It was said it got so bad with even stuff like "How can you even live in poverty?", "Why are you so incompetent to find a job", "If I would be you, I wouldn't have 3 kids in such a poor invironment" etc. and that guy went out with literally all insults against poor people till the children of the poor family became frightened and scared and the mental ill mother was very done and the whole poor family got really called out rude things in public by the rich family just cause they apeard in this TV show together and aaaaah I cannot :cursing: The father of the rich family is such an asshole

I don't understand how TV shows like this can exist and than the company who is in charge of filming dosn't even checks what idiots they put on the show. At least the statement of the TV programm really called that dude out for his stupid behavier and said they are very sorry that this even happend in their show but still, it was written the kids might got a mental problem from what that dude did and even knowing their allready mental ill mother has to suffer more cause of that is just so bad

Reality shows love showing drama and confrontations, that's what increases their viewership. They even script some parts just to amp up the 'shocking' factor. As long as they have an audience, sadly, they won't stop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!