More info on the sell of LSM SM shares! (he needs to RETIREEEE!)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LSM rejects two offers because he thinks they’ll kick him out. I mean YES.

• LMAO at this one.

"At the beginning of this year, HYBE offered to negotiate but LSM rejected this offer as there would not be a place for him at HYBE who already understands how to run an agency."

• Why are some so concerned with what this man is going to do with his own shares...

Let him do what he thinks will be right for him.

I don't see what the issue here is

• imagine if they could merge everything and when the survival shows get unbanned, chuang202X would create a group who would debut under SM? i think it would be nice.

• Might sound biased but this one is more accurate translation. She's including the original article

• Lol people are mad because Lsm rejects offers of people wanting to acquire his company? It’s his right to reject. wtf is this entitlement? Also it’s funny before this info was revealed and people only heard about the canceled idea of hybe wanting to buy lsm shares. Most these people were mocking sm assuming it was hybe that changed its mind not lysm who rejected it.

Now that this news got revealed, they are mad because of it..smh

And they call SM artists fans company stans.

lt64IYu.gif

• Might sound biased but this one is more accurate translation. She's including the original article

It’s not.. they mistranslated OFTEN and other translators are the same as my OP.. they’re the only ones with different trans.

Not really, I saw like 5 different accounts with translations similar to op's. It's basically saying that LSM rejected Hybe because his decision power over there wouldn't be much because Hybe knows how to run an entertainment company, so there wouldn't be a position for him there. That's why he's inclined more towards naver(who are more tech related) or kakao(even though kakao does mange artists under its umbrella but maybe it's because naver's vlive it's merging with weverse ).

I think a good example of what LSM wants would be scooter's, he is in the board of hybe & regardless of how many shares he has the simple fact that artist like ariana & justin are under his management & all the connections in the industry will amply his reach.

Anyway the only thing for sure it's that LSM it's going to end up in a position of power after he sells.

Edited once, last by mimik77 ().

• why do people who don't stan SM groups or even Loona (related to LSM) care about that old man and his shares? The obsession Is showing. That tweet is full of certain fandom replies while actual fans of SM groups are busy with their faves and probably don't even know about this lol

Lol people are mad because Lsm rejects offers of people wanting to acquire his company? It’s his right to reject. wtf is this entitlement? Also it’s funny before this info was revealed and people only heard about the canceled idea of hybe wanting to buy lsm shares. Most these people were mocking sm assuming it was hybe that changed its mind not lysm who rejected it.

Now that this news got revealed, they are mad because of it..smh

And they call SM artists fans company stans.

^^ This. Feels like JYP stans and HYBE/BH stans and other-company stans are more interested in LSM and everything around him than fans of SM groups themselves.

Also funny how the narrative is transformed into a shading, first when the narrative was that HYBE didn't want to buy the shares, and now that it's the other way around LSM who apparently rejected it, once again it's turned into a negative.

LSM isn't the CEO or head of SM he hasn't been for a long time ...

And this. The guy may have his large portion of shares, but SM Entertainment has been run by other people for many years now, of which I bet most K-pop fans (myself included), incl fans of SM groups, wouldn't even know the names.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Edited once, last by FoReveries ().

• Not really, I saw like 5 different accounts with translations similar to op's. It's basically saying that LSM rejected Hybe because his decision power over there wouldn't be much because Hybe knows how to run an entertainment company, so there wouldn't be a position for him there. That's why he's inclined more towards naver(who are more tech related) or kakao(even though kakao does mange artists under its umbrella but maybe it's because naver's vlive it's merging with weverse ).

I think a good example of what LSM wants would be scooter's, he is in the board of hybe & regardless of how many shares he has the simple fact that artist like ariana & justin are under his management & all the connections in the industry will amply his reach.

Anyway the only thing for sure it's that LSM it's going to end up in a position of power after he sells.

Whose the other translators? Could you give me the link?

because i've doubts in tmi translations since last time they mistrans jennie whole park scandal

• What was the Jennie mistranslation scandal? And was it done by this same source, TMIKpop, or by other translators too? :whatb:

Tmikpop the sources that been used by OP

This tweet summarised it

• Tmikpop the sources that been used by OP

This tweet summarised it

Oow. So seems like this TMIKpop is sorta like Netizenbuzz, only cherrypicking the negative stuff and even more so when it's about groups and people they dislike and that aren't their bias, like NB does?

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I hope lsm never retire. Kpop needs him

True.

External Content youtu.be

• LSM isn't the CEO or head of SM he hasn't been for a long time ...

Sadly, haters are too pressed to understand that. Their small brains only know best how to hate and that's it!

• People have so much interest in LSM and his shares its so fucking funny

kpop fans and their obsessions go in all directions :pepe-cringe:

Lee Soo Man made Kpop so it's expected, dude is that relevant.

• It's LSM's stocks. Let him do whatever he wants with it. Whether he sell it or reject a potential deal ( including the reasoning behind every one of his decision) is none of the company fans business. :pepe-tea:

Me: who is from a science background and doesn't know anything about stocks, etc.

*CONFUSED SCREAMS*

The only comment here that I can relate. My science oriented brain can't handle topics about stocks :pepe-cringe:

• Whose the other translators? Could you give me the link?

because i've doubts in tmi translations since last time they mistrans jennie whole park scandal

I have seen others, the most complete for me will be one from an account called bora( it's a large thread with korean in one side & english in the other) but it can be said that it could be biased so I tried to select one that at least for me has no bias.

Also could you provide me one account that has the same translation as im_jammed ?

It's just that specially the sentence that has the word "position" at least for me it's a little sketchy semantically, it would be better if it were motive, reason or a synonym of these words.

Because just reading it does seem to come from papago, so I will appreciate if you could show another one.

• I don't know the other translations that provide the same translations as im_jammed that's why I'm asking you for the other translators.

Oh , You could be right

I trust this user (@aespresso _sm) since he/she is a big My translation acc

Thanks

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!