What is KWANGYA to SM artists' fans? SM VR is the future

• 59ca2332c7e604cb24dcd796d0774f0f.gif

I think SM is aiming for the VR world. Anticipate VR fan meetings in a style similar to VRchat. LSM said something about the creation of something where everyone (the fans) can have avatars like the Aespa members. Not to mention they made up a virtual world where the avatars reside. Therefore anticipate VR fan meetings with Aespa members (and possibly other SM artists) in SYNK of their own avatars (basically like VRchat so you hear them and see them talking to you through the avatars live).

502118D8-3789-4953-A546-E90C8E8A70AE.jpeg06991F0E-98D8-4B16-804D-FB7BC3EFA442.jpeg

EmuJp53UcAEyfWU.jpg

It's similar to ZEPETO but the difference is that:

1) it's created exclusively by them.

2) the character designs are different (no matter how bad the Ai aespa characters look to you, I bet they look better than ZEPETO).

3) the avatar and fan meeting experience interaction goes both ways as avatars, not just the group members but also the fans' avatars can be seen by the idols. As if they are meeting in the real world.

4)not only developing avatars but background/the world surrounding them. Making the vr experience more realistic

XXAeU4e.gif

They had the AI members idea since 2015 so I think at that time it was a way to connect to fans from all over the world. But now it's even more desirable after COVID-19 happened that made offline fan meetings not possible.

giphy.gif

29BE577B-8A63-4B9F-B747-950FAB56744B.jpeg

To summarize my theory

Did SM announce to create a virtual world and avatars for their artists and for the fans? Yes.

Did SM announce they will be collaborating on selling VR devices in the future? Yes.

Did SM say they will use interactive VR/AR for fans to meet idols? Yes.

Did SM announce Aespa AI members will have fans interactions/promotions (ie fan meetings) where both real and AI Aespa members go to each other's world? Yes

The only thing that needs to be confirmed in my theory is if they're going to apply all of it into interactive fan meetings in VR where both the artists and the fans meet cosplaying their avatars.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 18 times, last by Yumeku ().

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “I think LSM is aiming for the VR world. Imagine VR fansignings/fanmeetings” to “I think Lee SooMan is aiming for the VR world. Imagine VR fansignings/fanmeetings”.
  • I mean in this day and age given the Covid situation - it would be a fruitful effort. Conference nowadays are mostly virtual - so why can't this be?

At this day I imagine virtual shopping malls, virtual dates, virtual offices etc.. like an alt world. The creator of a video game (GEnshin Impact) talked about his vision for 2030 and said he plans to create a virtual world/city that fits billion people! (the number is clearly a hype because it's insane and impossible. But if they are developing it for ten years, I am sure it will be too big like a city).

lt64IYu.gif

• I'm not sure either that it'll be VR not right now at least, but I'm realising theres no time limit for this idea, assuming technology evolves in the next ten years like it did with the past ten years (Smart phones/ smart watches/ laptops/TV/ Social media etc) I think this is very very smart and can only lead to further opportunity

:whatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I'm not sure either that it'll be VR not right now at least, but I'm realising theres no time limit for this idea, assuming technology evolves in the next ten years like it did with the past ten years (Smart phones/ smart watches/ laptops/TV/ Social media etc) I think this is very very smart and can only lead to further opportunity

I can really see it. Especially after saying fans can also make their own avatars. VR is getting popular more than ever. Even Facebook got involved.

lt64IYu.gif

• I can really see it. Especially after saying fans can also make their own avatars. VR is getting popular more than ever. Even Facebook got involved.

And honestly they're moving with the times, I know VR is really famous in alot of game consoles and virtual concerts and performances are already a thing, even in kpop. So why not create more opportunities for yourself? It's super smart! All the money spent now will no doubt pay off in the long run

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• And honestly they're moving with the times, I know VR is really famous in alot of game consoles and virtual concerts and performances are already a thing, even in kpop. So why not create more opportunities for yourself? It's super smart! All the money spent now will no doubt pay off in the long run

Exactly!

lt64IYu.gif

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “I think Lee SooMan is aiming for the VR world. Imagine VR fansignings/fanmeetings” to “I think SM is aiming for the VR world. Anticipate VR fansignings/fanmeetings”.

• There was also this, successful fanboy Lucas meeting his favorite kpop group NCT Dream @ 7:50

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingr:

• There was also this, successful fanboy Lucas meeting his favorite kpop group NCT Dream @ 7:50

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingr:

Lucas long dream of joining NCT dream. :pepe-joy:

Btw this is AR which is the opposite of VR. Lsm said Aespa avatars and members will go to each other’s worlds so the promotions gonna be both AR and VR.

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!