Just a reminder that this woman is considered a top beauty

• zendaya-coleman-without-make-up-leaves-her-hotel-in-new-york-10-07-2017-4.jpgZendaya-without-Makeup-6.jpg85da68e6ce07d5bb4227a006ff6e90c5.jpg

5d3c01e05996ff7c4f2cf6.05400487_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_15110365_1503067763.jpg

annoying as fuck how this very common and AVERAGE half white half black girl could be a standard of beauty. She is just another mixed chick with a glam squad. Without the glam you’d find her at your local corner store. You can find prettier lightskinned

girls often irl. I feel as if people know this but won’t admit it due to her likeable status.

And the fact that it’s mainly females hyping her is blatant evidence that her gassing is biased.

• I am not here for women bashing..

Sure i have seen more attractive women on the streets just like some idols aren't anything special. But what i will NOT DO is bash another women's beauty because it doesn't meet MY OWN preferences.

She is beautiful full stop.

They may be people more beautiful but for years a white woman has taken that position and if this is as close as we get humble yourself and ignore her pictures. Why does it bother you so much.

The industry is FICKLE she is beauts today ugly tomorrow, it really isn't that deep

• I understand where the bolded is coming from. But Zendaya being the “token black girl” is sad. Anyway, the “closest we can get” doesn’t mean shit tbh. I want the BEST we can get. And Zendaya ain’t giving that to us.

• This is ALLkpop pertaining to asian stuff bu

I understand where the bolded is coming from. But Zendaya being the “token black girl” is sad. Anyway, the “closest we can get” doesn’t mean shit tbh. I want the BEST we can get. And Zendaya ain’t giving that to us.

That sounds like a PERSONAL PROBLEM to me

But still.. she is beautiful, did you know there can be many beautiful people at one time.. shock!

I know a HATER when i see one. Cut to the chase, say what you want to say and move on.. don't act like you actually care

• This is ALLkpop pertaining to asian stuff bu

That sounds like a PERSONAL PROBLEM to me

But still.. she is beautiful, did you know there can be many beautiful people at one time.. shock!

I know a HATER when i see one. Cut to the chase, say what you want to say and move on.. don't act like you actually care

Okay! A-OKAY! Imma say it!

She is an overrated mixed chick who got famous for an unknown reason. And it just goes to show that being an average lightskin mixed celeb can give you a goddess status. I’m not the only one claiming how overhyped she is, for a damn reason

• tbh i dont find her pretty or attractive but her physique is DEFINITELY worth praise ( in my opinion ) and probably one of the main factors.

besides, its been happening for some time now esp with power of social media

people want to see average faces and average bodies being hailed so that everyone can be considered beautiful ( although that would make no one beautiful as a result )

of course the only thing that does is, destroy beauty itself cause its supposed to be special and not everyone is supposed to have it

but i doubt it works in real life

just social media

• Beauty is a matter of taste, and yeah I've seen prettier than her, but that doesn't undermine her beauty. She is really pretty. But more than that, she has a really likeable personality and I think that's what adds to her beauty. On another note, I am sad that girls with dark skin don't get more representation in media, but let's not bash Zendaya for that. Bash the white musty directors.

• Okay! A-OKAY! Imma say it!

She is an overrated mixed chick who got famous for an unknown reason. And it just goes to show that being an average lightskin mixed celeb can give you a goddess status. I’m not the only one claiming how overhyped she is, for a damn reason

If it helps you sleep at night.. can't convince so do you

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!