For me, TXT is more and more starting to look like...

• The only similarity is the number of members. SHINee imo has so much more individuality than TXT. All 5 SHINee members were very distinct from each other in visuals, vocal color and even dance style. TXT is more uniform in comparison.

• They also have GREEEEEEN lightstick! What else? Shinee also introduced "rock" in the kpop scene with their latest comeback. If i'm not mistaken, every member of Shinee stands at 189 cm. They are giants. Anyway, pls use me like a dr*g. lalala.

• I see this comparison a lot now. Just few days ago, someone made a post about it on Reddit.

I think the similarities of them having 5 members and both being praised for their discographies is common.

i am not saying they are too similar just that it looks like txt is inspired by shinee. dance based group with similar type of styling and discography. not only that some members also looks alike too. they were made to fill up the space of shinee. like how each older gen groups has this newer group replacement.

• i am not saying they are too similar just that it looks like txt is inspired by shinee. dance based group with similar type of styling and discography. not only that some members also looks alike too. they were made to fill up the space of shinee. like how each older gen groups has this newer group replacement.

That's kind of a big reach there but you can have your opinion, I respectfully disagree:pepe-toast:

• That's kind of a big reach there but you can have your opinion, I respectfully disagree:pepe-toast:

thats ok. it just my opinion and theory.

I feel like these kpop companies really do this. If you have noticed these compines are always looking for idols with similar looking visuals of their older artist.

• i am not saying they are too similar just that it looks like txt is inspired by shinee. dance based group with similar type of styling and discography. not only that some members also looks alike too. they were made to fill up the space of shinee. like how each older gen groups has this newer group replacement.

Every kpop group is a dance based group mostly. Also their style of music is not that similar.

I think they music is different then Shinee. Yes, I did listen Shinee, I know a lot of they songs, some of they older album I even bought to have. Also...5 member dance group...wow... are you seriously trying to compare them based on...dancing...

It’s interesting when people say that “oh txt starts to found they own distinct colour” people still manage to compare them. When there are million and one kpop group what sounds the same you make a post about the one who trying to experiment with new genres.

:pepe-hehe:

You do you I guess. I personally disagree. What I see is a change from the beginning from they discography they started to take part more and more in the album production.

• Not really. I honestly don’t see that many parallels that have to do with music or style.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!