It was a normal day like any other but Yeonjun couldn’t work well so he was feeling glum on his own.
Beomgyu noticed and sent a text saying “[I’m] always on hyung’s side” to comfort him.
Leader Soobin was struggling because their comeback kept being delayed, one day his condition was so bad that he sat out of lessons. [Beomgyu] noticed and texted again to say “tell me your struggles, I already know [that you’re struggling]”.
Around debut, at the US showcase,
he tripped on a step but didnt want to ruin the performance so he held in the pain. At the end, he felt guilty for ruining it and sorry to the fans so he cried and staff quickly carried him out for first aid.
To hit your ankle on a metal step must hurt a lot, but he fell and immediately got up to perform thinking of the fans. His heart is so pretty.
Noticing the feelings of others and comforting them may not look like much but to the recipient it means the most.
To even notice and send a message like Beomgyu is not easy, he’s really genuine. At a glance, Beomgyu may seem just full of laughter and the prankster of the group but inside he’s the warmest and deepest retriever.
1. [+109 -4] I dont know what on earth people see about Beomgyu to curse at ㅠㅠ Isn’t he just a cheerful baby that jokes a lot? He has no hard edges ㅠㅠ From watching just a few videos, he’s a cute and gentle kid. He seems so nice..
2. [+92 -0] I don’t know how Big Hit put these 5 people into the same group. I have huge anticipation for the future of this group.
3. [+88 -4] Every action of our Bbabang* is pretty and precious.
4. [+38 -1] Really you cant say any of the 5 have bad character ㅋㅋ It’s obvious that they treasure each other.
5. [+32 -2] I like that Beomgyu is always simple and cheerful ㅋㅋㅋ A mood maker prankster full of aegyo but a different vibe from Huening ㅠㅠ
We need more positivity around comeback