we need to talk about TXT and their music

• First of all, Ghosting is my favorite song off of the album it's in. It's impressive that TXT debuted in 2019 and have such a good discography. Their first album what great also. It might not have been the most cohesive album but it gave the public a good taste of what TXT has to offer: Fun upbeat songs, vocals, rap, and versatility. Which is all that matters, being a debut album and all. Their albums since have only been an improvement. While of course I'm not falling head over heels for every single one of their songs. I don't have to just because I don't like some songs doesn't mean they're bad in any way. Not to mention the boys themselves. They're really fun and very entertaining to watch. The chemistry between them is very endearing. You can tell they care for one another a lot but tease each other and it's fun to seen them running around the bighit building like kids. You'll see staff and other artists minding their business then there's TXT screaming and mostly likely, beating each other up (mostly likely beomgyu and/or soobin lol). So yea just a unimportant post about my love for TXT lol :merongk:

original.gif

not really important but every time they go on vlive and are sitting on that blue couch, it kinda reminds be of that "is fortnite actually overrated meme" i'll leave an example lol :teeheek:

603.jpg2c8891f5e5e0b60587ae4e40d45af5b5773ed858r1-1334-750v2_00.jpg

• I could write an essay unprompted about why I love TXT's music.

Ghosting is one of my favorites too!

I also love: Fairy of Shampoo, Eternally, Drama, Maze in the Mirror, 20CM, New Rules, Blue Orangeade, Run Away, Angel or Devil, Cat & Dog, Blue Hour, Wishlist, and Crown.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I could write an essay unprompted about why I love TXT's music.

Ghosting is one of my favorites too!

I also love: Fairy of Shampoo, Eternally, Drama, Maze in the Mirror, 20CM, New Rules, Blue Orangeade, Run Away, Angel or Devil, Cat & Dog, Blue Hour, Wishlist, and Crown.

omg flavor those are some of my favorites too. I'm not the biggest fan of Angel&Devil but it's not a bad song at all, I think I just like a lot of their other songs better :groovins: Fairy of Shampoo is one of my most played kpop songs. I'll never get over that song and I'm completely okay with it :lover4: I'm starting to notice TXT's discography be praised more and I hope it continues :claps:

• omg flavor those are some of my favorites too. I'm not the biggest fan of Angel&Devil but it's not a bad song at all, I think I just like a lot of their other songs better :groovins: Fairy of Shampoo is one of my most played kpop songs. I'll never get over that song and I'm completely okay with it :lover4: I'm starting to notice TXT's discography be praised more and I hope it continues :claps:

Their discography, while small, is well-curated and pretty diverse.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Ah I love Ghosting!Beautiful songs and the obvious hard work that each member put forth, thats what drew me into becoming a stan. Their personalities were a big contributing factor too, and yeah I'm aware that they exaggerate their personalities at times, but even then they're very lovable and obviously great friends, I always find myself smiling whenever I watch to:do or a video of their interactions. They just give me great vibes and make me happy!! <3 TXT appreciation posts are my fav

• First of all, Ghosting is my favorite song off of the album it's in. It's impressive that TXT debuted in 2019 and have such a good discography. Their first album what great also. It might not have been the most cohesive album but it gave the public a good taste of what TXT has to offer: Fun upbeat songs, vocals, rap, and versatility. Which is all that matters, being a debut album and all. Their albums since have only been an improvement. While of course I'm not falling head over heels for every single one of their songs. I don't have to just because I don't like some songs doesn't mean they're bad in any way. Not to mention the boys themselves. They're really fun and very entertaining to watch. The chemistry between them is very endearing. You can tell they care for one another a lot but tease each other and it's fun to seen them running around the bighit building like kids. You'll see staff and other artists minding their business then there's TXT screaming and mostly likely, beating each other up (mostly likely beomgyu and/or soobin lol). So yea just a unimportant post about my love for TXT lol :merongk:

original.gif

not really important but every time they go on vlive and are sitting on that blue couch, it kinda reminds be of that "is fortnite actually overrated meme" i'll leave an example lol :teeheek:

603.jpg2c8891f5e5e0b60587ae4e40d45af5b5773ed858r1-1334-750v2_00.jpg

I am okay with TXT love posts becoming common

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Another lovely article on TXT and their latest music offering:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://dailytrojan.com/2021/0…e-bending-comeback-album/

• Another lovely article on TXT and their latest music offering:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://dailytrojan.com/2021/0…e-bending-comeback-album/

Seriously tho the way they stack/layer vocals is soooo pleasing to the ears...plus the grittiness they played with this time was awesome

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!