its still super crazy to me how people tried to villainize bts' dynamite remixes

• i live in the u.s and i've recently started to listen to the radio again bc i always like finding new music and literally remixing songs for charts or for high profile collabs is so common practice? every day i hear them playing a remix of some song with new added popular features. it just really made me think how unfairly y'all treat bts.

• I want BTS to release 2 or 3 remixes a week to see the world burn.

But seriously remixes have always been a common practice. I remember I used to buy those cd singles in the past and a lot of them had remixes of the song included.

• And they were doing this when the artists BTS were competing with were also putting out remixes but of course it was crickets on that front...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• I just think remixing without adding a feature is a complete waste and makes no sense. That's the difference. Hate it when BTS does it, Hate it when Taylor did it.

If they add a feature, atleast we get to see a cool collab between two artist and that might make the song better. Just changing the music of the song slightly isn't really adding anything, fan content wise. ww

• I just think remixing without adding a feature is a complete waste and makes no sense. That's the difference. Hate it when BTS does it, Hate it when Taylor did it.

If they add a feature, atleast we get to see a cool collab between two artist and that might make the song better. Just changing the music of the song slightly isn't really adding anything, fan content wise. ww

weird take tbvh. is having a guest producer doing the remix "a waste that makes no sense"? bc thats also a common practice. for bts some of the dynamite remixes were done by pdogg who did not contribute the original track so it was cool to see his interpretation. and im thinking you prob didnt actually listen to any of the bts remixes to be saying this bc they weren't "slightly" different. they were whole genre switches. adding a random rap feature to a song without changing ANYTHING else is whats a waste of time imo. which is what most of the girls are doing. look at dua lupa levitating ft da baby.

• Imagine not having remixes like this one. My old golden days wouldn't be the same. Stream and anticipate Butter Hotter Remix.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• weird take tbvh. is having a guest producer doing the remix "a waste that makes no sense"? bc thats also a common practice. for bts some of the dynamite remixes were done by pdogg who did not contribute the original track so it was cool to see his interpretation. and im thinking you prob didnt actually listen to any of the bts remixes to be saying this bc they weren't "slightly" different. they were whole genre switches. adding a random rap feature to a song without changing ANYTHING else is whats a waste of time imo. which is what most of the girls are doing. look at dua lupa levitating ft da baby.

I mean, it’s a once in a life time collab like Savage feat Beyoncé versus Savage (Real vibes remix).

It’s really not that hard to see which one has more value.

• I mean, it’s a once in a life time collab like Savage feat Beyoncé versus Savage (Real vibes remix).

It’s really not that hard to see which one has more value.

...huh? you seriously think a popular western artist collabing with another popular western artist is ever a "once in a lifetime" collab? im baffled by that. if it hadnt been savage beyonce and megan could have have, and still can, collab on a completely different track.

i think all types of remixes are fair game anyway, you're the one trying to spin this to specifically downplay what bts is doing. it doesn't matter which has more value to you. what matters is that bts get dragged for doing things that many other people also do for the exact same reasons.

• I feel the same when people who don't know much about kpop start villanizing albums multiple versions, like "omg your group sold 500k but with 5 versions, it's not organic and real sales", "my group sold 120k with 2 versions while yours sold 300k with 3 so mine is superior" or throw the word "inflated numbers" at everything.

if a group can sell, they will sell be it 2 or 7 versions. I've seen so many acts try the individual members ver + 250 photocards yet they can't sell great numbers.

• weird take tbvh. is having a guest producer doing the remix "a waste that makes no sense"? bc thats also a common practice. for bts some of the dynamite remixes were done by pdogg who did not contribute the original track so it was cool to see his interpretation. and im thinking you prob didnt actually listen to any of the bts remixes to be saying this bc they weren't "slightly" different. they were whole genre switches. adding a random rap feature to a song without changing ANYTHING else is whats a waste of time imo. which is what most of the girls are doing. look at dua lupa levitating ft da baby.

Dababy verse on levitating surprisingly worked

It definitely wasn't a waste of time seeing how people are consuming it compared to the OG version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!