BTS cant have ANYTHING to themselves!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mind you it’s clear that THIS is why the individual interviews were digital ONLY because they had to make room for this tired ass “Kpawp” spread.

• Disgusting. People are cancelling orders. No room for BTS's individual interviews, which are online only, but enough room to push false kpop industry narratives.

• :pepeshock:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• This is lowkey dumb on RS's part. They had gathered so much good will from ARMY, just to trick them into buying a magazine about kpop.

• Armys should cancel their orders as they should. Or demand refunds. It’s 150$ for a set and they can’t focus on BTS alone. they even could use the individual interviews and photos instead but they didnt

I feel bad for those armys who received their copies

E6BA3257-3017-4D5E-8E74-25EF834CFF93.png2725C3A2-470B-421A-9A54-0A8CC9B09D0B.png2B7CAC9E-BCE3-4913-9EBB-32D565F7A147.png7278B2C6-B51D-48B6-B485-D69C3F00C2D6.pngFFB0638C-2648-4ECC-AFC6-C7F6A44745E3.png

• RS had perfectly good individual interviews that they should've included in the print edition. They made them digital only for this shit?! They marketed this to ARMY as a BTS feature and ONLY BTS. The kpop section appears to be longer than BTS' feature! I considered buying the $150 set but we've been burned in this way so many times now that I decided I would NOT buy it sight unseen and would get just a single group cover if the content was good. I'm glad I waited. I will not be buying this from the newsstand.

This is an awful bait and switch tactic.

• idk what you unhappy about so many of my favs are on there. (though admittedly I think they shoulda labelled it at least on the cover that they were going to add other artists in there)

Rolling Stone made it seem as if BTS was the main focus of the issue, given their individual interviews, exclusive covers, and extensive coverage online. Yet they had several pages of other K-pop groups that were never mentioned prior.

This is false advertising and ARMYs will not put trust in RS due to this.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• RS had perfectly good individual interviews that they should've included in the print edition. They made them digital only for this shit?! They marketed this to ARMY as a BTS feature and ONLY BTS. The kpop section appears to be longer than BTS' feature! I considered buying the $150 set but we've been burned in this way so many times now that I decided I would NOT buy it sight unseen and would get just a single group cover if the content was good. I'm glad I waited. I will not be buying this from the newsstand.

This is an awful bait and switch tactic.

Pretty much.

Wanna make a release about kpop ? Please do so. Don't bait ARMY into buying it. I'm a multi and I'm actually pissed, lol.

• Ugh, gonna have to cancel my $150 order. I will NOT be paying money for a damn kpop magazine. This was marketed as the BTS edition. They went through the trouble of compiling wonderful individual interviews and they include THIS instead? Fucking laughable.

• Pretty much.

Wanna make a release about kpop ? Please do so. Don't bait ARMY into buying it. I'm a multi and I'm actually pissed, lol.

I'm pissed as well, and as much as I love the page TXT has, this is not the way to promote them. I sincerely hope BH did not have hands in the extra pages.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Ugh, gonna have to cancel my $150 order. I will NOT be paying money for a damn kpop magazine. This was marketed as the BTS edition. They went through the trouble of compiling wonderful individual interviews and they include THIS instead? Fucking laughable.

Lmao same i aint paying all that for other kpop groups

• annoying. i'm not in the bts isn't kpop camp, but i am in the you don't have to push kpop everytime you talk about bts camp...

This is EXACTLY how I feel. If you're gonna do all this effort for one group, make it only about them. Don't push others especially when you're charging so much for a set of damn magazines.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I have 2 questions.

Are they selling 8 magazines(Group +individual cover) for $150?

And If yes will the individual interviews be at least covered in those individual magazines?

Who would buy $150 of this stuff ow?

• I'm pissed as well, and as much as I love the page TXT has, this is not the way to promote them. I sincerely hope BH did not have hands in the extra pages.

I don't think very highly of BH, but I honestly don't think it's the case. They did their best to keep BTS and TXT promotion separated, and TXT deserves better than being shoved down people's throats without their consent.

I think it's RS thinking they are going to 'cover' the kpop phenomenon because they are 'journalists' :sweatr:

• I don't think very highly of BH, but I honestly don't think it's the case. They did their best to keep BTS and TXT promotion separated, and TXT deserves better than being shoved down people's throats without their consent.

I think it's RS thinking they are going to 'cover' the kpop phenomenon because they are 'journalists' :sweatr:

I got a BTS magazine myself, 2 of them, and at least one has a couple pages dedicated to other groups.

But not like 5 or 6, each with their own page....

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• wow you went there.

False advertising should never be accepted.

Now yall are mad that BTS paved the way? I thought that's what yall wanted?

Look at all that ground work BTS is laying for those groups in the article. Hell yes! BTS paving the way lol.

External Content youtu.be

• I have 2 questions.

Are they selling 8 magazines(Group +individual cover) for $150?

And If yes will the individual interviews be at least covered in those individual magazines?

Who would buy $150 of this stuff ow?

Yes, 7 individual covers + 1 group cover for $150.

The individual interviews seem to be digital only. Clearly they had the opportunity to include these interviews for each cover; that WOULD have been the smart thing to do.

I gladly placed my pre-order thinking this would be the case.

• But it's not false advertising. It's just a normal monthly issue of the magazine. Now if they had advertised it as some kind of all BTS commemorative issue I could see that.

They advertised the issue with 8 covers, all of BTS and released exclusive interviews with each of the members. They were clearly targeting ARMYs to buy the issue.

https://www.rollingstone.com/m…-june-cover-2021-1172511/

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• But it's not false advertising. It's just a normal monthly issue of the magazine. Now if they had advertised it as some kind of all BTS commemorative issue I could see that.

Theres no reason to include some artists who noone has heard of or who debuted 2 seconds ago and arent even from BTSs company. And that in addition to an article that downplays BTS to hype up the usual kpop industry narrative.

And they are selling that to armys for 150$ USD as a special edition. Its not a normal issue, it has individual BTS covers, but instead of individual interviews they included this.

• Now yall are mad that BTS paved the way? I thought that's what yall wanted?

Look at all that ground work BTS is laying for those groups in the article. Hell yes! BTS paving the way lol.

People are mad that the money they paid is not just for BTS. Drew, I know you can think more critically than this.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Rolling Stone made it seem as if BTS was the main focus of the issue, given their individual interviews, exclusive covers, and extensive coverage online. Yet they had several pages of other K-pop groups that were never mentioned prior.

This is false advertising and ARMYs will not put trust in RS due to this.

I agree with you there, they should have put what they actually done on the cover, or they should have followed through with giving BTS the exclusive that RS promised...

• This thread contains 164 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!