Why Blackpink will never be irrelevant

• Margarine was just released yesterday and yet today we have a thread from one of the most jobless and hateful armys on AKP about why they will never be respected by the Korean industry, of course with Blackpink's other #1 fans on AKP joining in because they just can't resist

MITM is less than a month old and yet ITZ_U has been spamming Blackpink threads all week

Not to mention the various threads made by the fossil Drew_B weekly on why Blackpink just sucks

It's really funny to see how a group that hasn't released a song in almost 8 months is still living in people's heads rent free! Please do tune in for Lisa's solo in July and the comeback later this year :pepelove1:

• in b4 mess

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

06/10/22

giphy.gif

• Stream for 300M :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Be humble artists and the fans will be humble too.

External Content youtu.be

Edited once, last by Rojen ().

• Be humble artists and the fans will be humble too. But thats not the case for armys and their faves.

Guess my whole existence is a joke now.

• I really don’t understand all the hate BP gets, I can’t tell if it’s internalised misogyny or jealously. Anyways, BP’s first full length album debuted no.2 on the billboard 200 charts, being the first all female group to do so in over a decade. Regardless of how some like to downplay BP, that’s a very historic achievement and they did it with their first album.

• we have a thread from one of the most jobless and hateful armys on AKP about why they will never be respected by the Korean industry, of course with Blackpink's other #1 fans on AKP joining in because they just can't resist

That thread was so unnecessary. Really showed the true colours of some people and those that supported it

• That thread was just disgusting. The worst part is that the majority of the users laughing about it were probably women, the say women that praise their faves for writing ‘feminists’ lyrics.

I don’t get how they can still act the victim when they pull stuff like that.

• Be humble artists and the fans will be humble too. But thats not the case for armys and their faves.

I am sorry but is there a need to bash bts here. You can call out the fans all you want, but please refrain from bashing the artists themselves. If we are going to do this, should I also assume bp personalities based on a lot of blinks that are not so nice.

• I really don’t understand all the hate BP gets, I can’t tell if it’s internalised misogyny or jealously. Anyways, BP’s first full length album debuted no.2 on the billboard 200 charts, being the first all female group to do so in over a decade. Regardless of how some like to downplay BP, that’s a very historic achievement and they did it with their first album.

And also, ggs in overall are suposedly seen as a joke by the US, and BP ain't even american, they really break the odes when they get n2, and likely when they get n1 with this year comeback

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!