The best boy groups cover of gg's ?

• Amongst what I've seen. My top 3.

1. I was so obsessed with this cover.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Dolphin (oh my girl) cover by onlyoneof

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. The boyz covering the boys by snsd.

Honorary mention.

Fancy(twice) covered by stray kids.

Desbundar

• External Content youtu.be

the resident tzubin shipper

• External Content m.youtube.com

• External Content m.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

some mixed in here

The way this video is gonna smash through my list. I love it!

:pepelove1::pepe-sad:

Desbundar

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• yaaaaaas, I was waiting for someone to post this as soon as I saw this thread pop up
    :pepe-comfy:

this stage is all degrees of iconic. Simply amazing.

This perf made me go crazy for Hyunjin, I don't even remember how many times I watched his fancam :pepe-comfy:

External Content m.youtube.com

the best best

• Ended your faves

changmin and younghoon were so cute in this perf ;-;

I know it's real, I can feel it

• This perf made me go crazy for Hyunjin, I don't even remember how many times I watched his fancam :pepe-comfy:

External Content m.youtube.com

he really said i'm original visual urin weollae iraesseo

I know it's real, I can feel it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!