Do you listen to Taylor Swift? If so what is your favorite song of hers?

• The last time is so underrated it hurts. I mean the second half of Red is full of underrated songs.

• I love her so much!

one of my fav songs from her

hmm

either Fearless, Back to december, Willow, Gergous, Love story, New years day, king of my heart, Pitchure to burn, Mine and a few of the songs from the Lover album Like calm down, i am part of LGTBQ+ Community, so that song really is heart warming, and everysings song on the Red album!

After the Reputation album and leaving Big Machine, she has been talking about socially and politically relevant things. I need to calm down was more enjoyable, because it felt genuine.

• The last time is so underrated it hurts. I mean the second half of Red is full of underrated songs.

Honestly Red is hands down my favorite album of all time for any artist. It just was the perfect mix of pop, country, and folk. The Last Time has been my soul song since it released <3

~ ˘з˘˘

• After the Reputation album and leaving Big Machine, she has been talking about socially and politically relevant things. I need to calm down was more enjoyable, because it felt genuine.

Facts my friend! i also really Love the Repuation album

i can have that entire album on repeat!

some people really hate it

but i think its truly a master piece <3

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ Painting The TownTXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• Reputation is not my favourite album. But as an era though not as known as 1989, Reputation was career defining.

Understood and Respected! :lover3:

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ Painting The TownTXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• Super casually (radio, video singles, etc.) I've been aware of her since her debut. Before her catchy Pop- crossover songs, the track that caught my ear and made me say, "Who is THAT??" when it was playing in the streets somewhere was "Back To September":

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Speaking of Taylor Swift, since "HYBEsha" owns her catalog now, I think it would be very "stand up" of HYBE to someday extend and negotiate an offer for her to buy her catalog back. I don't think it would take that long for HYBE to make a profit from royalties and other outlets on her music. Doing that would be an incredible look for HYBE.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!