Top 10 Secret song !!

• In the past few days, i decided to listen to Secret entire discography and ended up with this top 10.

During their 5 (active) year run, they released 44 songs included in 12 albums (5 minis, 3 singles, 3 digital singles, 1 full).

This is the best of Secret !

Honorable Mention :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love is MOVE !! The retro pop title track of their studio album Moving in Secret is a very cool and energetic song that summarize perfectly the group discography : a sexy breath of fresh air.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

U R Fired ! One of the bside of their last album Secret Summer. With some country vibes the song manages to perfectly complement the other tracks of the album. Surely one of their best Bside.

And now the TOP 10 :

10 :

Truly my type of song that i will always enjoy. A slower song that complete their discography and shows their versatility. It has a perfect 2000s vibe and truly is a beautiful ride from top to finish.

9 :

One of their most famous song, a song that showed their potential to the rest of the industry and began their rise to success. One of their catchiest song, it will stay in your head for weeks.

8 :

I love slow songs, and with 90s vibe i just can't. Just listen it's amazing and shows how much potential this group had.

7 :

A slow song with a more cheerful vibe to it, the vocal works in this song is just beautiful and the instruments fit perfectly. One of their best ballad hands down.

6 :

After their Japanese promotions they came back with a banger of a digital single. Talk That is written and produced by Shinsadong Tiger and with its synthpop style and more serious approach it gave a new image to the group that had very linear concepts (cute and sexy) before.

5 :

Now lets go back in the 2000s with literally their first releases I Want You Back !! Synthesizers and r&b gives so much nostalgic vibe, a true 2000s masterpiece that will make you remember your best memories.

4 :

Easily their best take on the cute concept, with some retro vibe the song perfectly complete its main goal, giving you a large smile. The song would end up working so well they barely touched any other style after.

The Top 3 is pretty much a tie and i love all of those songs equally.

3 :

Vocals vocals vocals !!! Just a magnificent music, a highlight of their poison era and a perfect sexy music.

2 :

What if we combine Secret, sexy concept, Jazz and R&B ? Of course a masterpiece !! One of their most iconic song, Poison will skyrocket their popularity and really entered the group into a small circle of the sexiest group of the 2nd gen.

1 :

I don't know why but 2nd gen groups just love to finish their run with one last memorable song, and Secret is no exception. After a big cute concept era, Secret finish their insane run with a mega bop I'm In Love ! They take back the jazz and sexy concept and add literally all their power and just go berserk for 3 min straight with little to no slow down. Just legendary.

And thats it for Secret! Let me know which group i absolutely need to do !

PS : I most likely will do Sonamoo either way

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!