Don't sleep on NCT Dream's new album

• Stream Hot Sauce for 15 years of good luck

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are your favorite songs? :pepemusic:

• The way I've been watching this MV since its release. :pepe-sad:

I'm still digesting the whole album, but my favorites are Rocket, Hot Sauce and Dive Into You so far.

My boys deserve the world.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

My faves are Countdown, Rocket, and Dive Into You... but Hot Sauce and Irreplaceable are coming for them.

• I have to say I have been pretty open across akp, whether it’s the Getting to Know NCT Threads or one of my “why did you have to write an essay” responses to a post that NCT Dream’s music was not my style or taste. Hard-working, talented guys, but music not my style.

Game over, man.

You win, NCT Dream. You win.

They really came with an album that I, a non-Dreamzen, LOVE. It feels different from 127 or WayV - but with their own bright, fresh spin, without being as (to my taste) sweet as they were in the past. It definitely feels like an evolution here. I would still say their style is brighter and poppier than the other units, but I’m here for this evolution.

**climbs off soapbox**

My fave tracks here are:

Rocket, which is a BOP, yo. To paraphrase a Neo, if you don’t get up and dance to this, what are you doing with your life?

Countdown (which shows how 🔥 this album is because you go straight from that bop into this one)

My Youth (which has such lovely vocals)

But I don’t think there’s any song I dislike on this album, just some I like a little less.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Hot Sauce, Rainbow and My Youth top my list, but the whole album is crazy good.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!