some no skip albums i can think of

• jyp is on a serious streak lately. anyways i'm forgetful sometimes so please lmk if you think i missed something.

but these are really good if you're bored and want new music.

(including occasional American artist, if they're included it means i'm serious af the album is good lol)

this is my opinion lol pls don't be angry etc.

Afterschool

First Love 6th Maxi Single

Flashback 5th Maxi Single

Apink

Pink Memory

One & Six

blackbear

digital druglord

deadroses

BLACKPINK

The Album

BoA

Kiss My Lips- The 8th Album

Starry Night- The 2nd Mini Album

Copy & Paste

BTS

You Never Walk Alone/WINGS

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. 1

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. 2

Carly Rae Jepsen

Dedicated

Dedicated Side B

Emotion

Chungha

Querencia

Offset

Hands on Me

CLC

Crystyle

No. 1

Dalshabet

Naturalness

Fri. Sat. Sun.

Day6

The Day

Daydream

Sunrise

Moonrise

Dean

130 Mood: TRBL

Dreamcatcher

The End of Nightmare

Raid of Dream

Dystopia: Lose Myself

Dua Lipa

Future Nostalgia

ELO

8 Femmes

Epik High

sleepless in ________

Lovescream

Everglow

Hush

reminiscence

EXID

Ah Yeah

Street

We

Eclipse

EXO

Exodus

Ex'Act/Lotto

The War/The Power of Music

Love Shot/Don't Mess Up My Tempo

Obsession

f(x)

4 Walls

Red Light

Pink Tape

Florence + the Machine

High As Hope

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful

lmk if you guys want a part two for the rest of the alphabet lmao i don't want to waste my time

• Day6

The Day

Daydream

Sunrise

Moonrise

Just need to link this here so everyone can marvel at it's amazing-ness especially

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

there are more but I'm to lazy :pepe-toilet:

• External Content open.spotify.com

there are more but I'm to lazy :pepe-toilet:

not you stealing from my part 2 thread smh ur reading my mind :nervousk::whatk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!