Songs that include the group name?

• Most of the time I find them catchy and a good way to make people remember the group. Especially if it's used in the chorus/melody rather than just a tagline.

Eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mamamoo, Mamamoo, Mamamoo moo moo moo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Itzyyyyy

Which other songs do this?

• Better think about it twice!

External Content www.youtube.com

I have not included all the songs where they shout "Twice!" as an adlib, because that would be a long list.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Edited once, last by horizonshard ().

• xoxo~ xoxo~

External Content open.spotify.com

She's my exooooooodus :pepemusic:

E - X - O

E - X - O

19e3dd533111ad07e30c3ae73a93ced2521d8d88.gifv

Edited once, last by Kireta ().

• THE PRETTY GIRLS ARE, AOA

• multiple times lol

• STRAY KIDS UHHHH

• The one where bts predicted their future

• External Content www.youtube.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The one where bts predicted their future

Beat me to it <3 Ill go with the most iconic intro then

"Hello, first time with BTS?"

• External Content www.youtube.com

• stray kids in the building

stray kids *insert that thing they shout afterwards*

that's all the skz ones i can think of

회사 무대 지구 ONEUS

literally every twice song

jAy wHy pEEeeEeEeeEeEE

nct in the house

nct gotta go get em

nct we the dream chaser

nct의 다 모인

e-x-o

shinee's back

girls' generation make you feel the heat

stayc girls, it's going down

black to the pink

blackpink in your area

blackpink is the revolution

aespa는 나야 둘 이 될수 없어

and uh idk but this is all i could think of

I know it's real, I can feel it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!