Will Yena be on Everglows next comeback?

• But like how can you be an Izone fan and want Yena in EG or Wonyoung/Yujin in Starshit's new GG? It makes no sense. Yena belongs with Yuri and the Jo Yuriz gang, the Giant Babies belong with Eunbi umma. Starshit and Yuehua, along with Msnake, were the reasons why no extension was approved, these greedy SOBs dont deserve to be rewarded for betraying Wizones.

Im an Izone fan and from the start I already know the girls gonna part way one day. I rather have Yena joins everglow, Chaewon joins Rocket punch than having them wait for another 3-4 years to join a new GG.

The so called fans said they love these girls, but they are preventing them from having the better career path at this juncture. Psycho fans i would say.

• Im an Izone fan and from the start I already know the girls gonna part way one day. I rather have Yena joins everglow, Chaewon joins Rocket punch than having them wait for another 3-4 years to join a new GG.

The so called fans said they love these girls, but they are preventing them from having the better career path at this juncture. Psycho fans i would say.

They're just greedy and delusional. If they love them so much, they should support them regardless...

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• Im an Izone fan and from the start I already know the girls gonna part way one day. I rather have Yena joins everglow, Chaewon joins Rocket punch than having them wait for another 3-4 years to join a new GG.

Better career path? Izone was literally the best career path any of these girls had, it was the third most successful GG in Kpop currently. Everglow and Rocket Punch are nothing compared to Izone when it comes to physicals, digitals, anything.

It wasnt the girls that wanted to disband, it was their dumb labels and Msnake.

Does this look like a girl that is being prevented from a better career path by psycho Wizones? She is literally bawling at the thought of leaving Izone. Every single one of these girls knows how lucky they had it in Izone, how their entire future now is filled with uncertainty. How most post Produce groups end up to be massive flops, how none of them has ever come close to their Produce group peaks.

You're acting like psycho Wizones are preventing the girls from achieving their dreams, when these Wizones are literally the LAST HOPE for these girls.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is already decided that they will be a temporary group so there's nothing really to argue about. Many had it with IOI and WannaOne and it clearly went nowhere. I didnt say joining existing group are better than IZ*One, because in the first place IZ*One is no longer an option. Fans might think they can pressure the companies into rebuilding the grouo but chances are so so slim. The girls have a contract with the companies. They couldnt go against them unless someone buy out all 12 girls' contracts.

Out of the remaining options, joining existing group seems much better than rotting in dungeon waiting for new group to debut. Mind you, the girls have limited time to shine as they get older, their chances to debut get slimmer

• But like how can you be an Izone fan and want Yena in EG or Wonyoung/Yujin in Starshit's new GG? It makes no sense. Yena belongs with Yuri and the Jo Yuriz gang, the Giant Babies belong with Eunbi umma. Starshit and Yuehua, along with Msnake, were the reasons why no extension was approved, these greedy SOBs dont deserve to be rewarded for betraying Wizones.

This reply is late, but I have been less of an Iz*One fan and more of a Wonyoung and Hitomi solo fan since like the end of the flower trilogy. The last time I bought an Iz*One album it was for Fiesta comeback. I still love all the girls and wouldn't mind if they still promoted as Iz*One or whatever makes them happy, but I was also anticipating seeing them branch out and come into their own. Rather than an "end" I saw the disbandment as a new beginning, especially for Wonyoung, who I know Starship will put a 110% in promoting her better than how Swings did. In any case, while an extension would have been nice and the companies did absolutely shit the bed when it came to disbanding them properly, we knew from the beginning the group was meant to be temporary and I have long ago accepted that fact without upset. What I want now is to do my best to support the members I want to like Wonyoung, Yujin, Hitomi, and cheer on the rest in their new ventures to the best of my capabilities. Except now the girls are forced to wait around in limbo for the tiniest of chance that their companies will allow them to reform.

• Filmed on the beach, strong women, beastly idols, warriors from the future. Quote me... "They will be dress as Amazonian Warriors"...

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!