Why YG is sabotaging Somi ?

• I can understand why YG gave Blackpink a hiatus of almost 1 year, since they already had some hits and have established a strong fandom

but Somi didn't have a hit yet, she doesn't seem to have a strong fandom, and it's already 9 months since her last comeback and she no longer appear in Variety show like she used to do

They were spoiling a mini album before What you're waiting for , but ever since this we didn't have any news about this album or a comeback

Why YG doesn't want to give Somi the comeback she deserve ???

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• They really don't know what to do with her. Yg ain't a smartass mastermind company like y'all think they are. If you aren't taking off right off the bat, they won't nudge you.

• She didn't do well with her 2 songs but it doesn't mean they should give up on her, she needs consistency in releasing music to build a fandom, which is something yg ent. is the worst at... or a hit that can get viral or something. It feel like they are giving up on her.

But she also needs to work on some stuff, like as a solo artist she doesn't really captivate the audience when performing live, she doesn't really give much energy to it.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• She's in Black Label

because Teddy was working a lot for the BP album he didn't have much time to work for Somi's music

Sad truth, one person's success is limiting the other ones' possibilities.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She's in Black Label

because Teddy was working a lot for the BP album he didn't have much time to work for Somi's music

Wtf. Like BP wasn't successful before Somi joined BL.

Pls it does not not matter how many songs Teddy gives Somi, if its not successful its not because of BP.

• Wtf. Like BP wasn't successful before Somi joined BL.

Pls it does not not matter how many songs Teddy gives Somi, if its not successful its not because of BP.

oh gosh I didn't mean it this way

just saying that Teddy has his own label but BP is still his priority, at least this is how it looks.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh gosh I didn't mean it this way

just saying that Teddy has his own label but BP is still his priority, at least this is how it looks.

My point is having Teddy make you a priority does not mean automatic success

• My point is having Teddy make you a priority does not mean automatic success

if he would get her two minis per year she would be much bigger than she is now

as far as I remember 'What you waiting for' was just a digital single...

we know that he has money so the only thing that he should invest is his time + money into printing photocards, making cd's and album covers etc.

• She's in Black Label

but Somi said on her reality that she was preparing her album and already had the songs

so the fact that he was working on BP album wasn't the problem

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• but Somi said on her reality that she was preparing her album and already had the songs

so the fact that he was working on BP album wasn't the problem

well of course there are more issues than just this, it's more complex situation

as far as I remember her family said that they don't want her to have "busy" schedule... so...

• Black Label is a label where the artist controls his or her work. That's what it seems like to me, it's not a Kpop label at all, all the artists under it are grown ass adults.

I think if Somi wants to put out an album, she's gonna have to do the lion's share of the work.

Maybe she's content with her dozens of endorsement deals and TV appearances. Like i've said many times, i think she left JYP because she and her family didnt want to be subject to the Kpop meat market where idols are used up and spit out.

• Somi is making her own music but she's new to writing and producing so it will take some time.

Also, I think the recent delay is due to Somi deciding to build up more songs for an album. Releasing earlier makes less sense because the virus prevents concerts and many activities. Releasing around June would be a good idea because concerts usually start a couple months after album release and social distancing should be over in Korea by August.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!