Groups I'm into a lot lately

• (outside of my 2 most favourite groups)

The groups I'm digging the most lately:

T1419

My curent fave song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

OnlyOneOf

My curent fave song:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My curent fave member:

ecaae08ab7187570a4e9190c524bdf0c.jpg

ENJIN

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

DRIPPIN

My curent fave song:

External Content youtu.be

My curent fave member:

d94a9d035f7478ad8958aead7a48b3d1.jpg

MCND

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

FANTASTICS

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

THE RAMPAGE

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

ONF

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

bf96bbbd1094f2805487649edaa5099f.jpg

ONE N' ONLY

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

ONEUS

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

2574418f7aede5b5e201eb8e513c3df3.jpg

ONEWE

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

JO1

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

df.jpg

Orbit

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

OWV

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

9c4c2a2459c00eb458df1e7116df3ef5.jpg

BXW

My curent fave song:

My curent fave member:

cats.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Of these group, I haven't listened to all of them before, only two have one song each that managed to stick in my head over the months. That's T1419 and Drippin'.

I don't know exactly why groups that start with an 'O' is such a turn off for me, but I'm glad you are able to fine a lot of groups to suit your fancy.

Changed the title of the thread from “Groups I'm into a lot latly” to “Groups I'm into a lot lately”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!