I AM DONE WITH THE BLACKPINK, BTS HATE!!!!!!!!

• https://www.thestudentroom.co.…read.php?t=5972838&page=8

this link just triggered me, thankfully a few of them had brains

Here are some of their stupid comments

"they have no stage presence lmao, lisa nor jennie, or rosa cant sing/rap, they never try like they used to."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"theyre very overrated imo & the only reason theyre so big is bc theyre under YG (ik that’s the typical hater argument) but it’s not solely the fact they’re under YG, they lowkey got everything handed to them , like they don’t even produce their own songs but literally every other artist under YG does."

Lovesick Girls, average 5 years of training, Winner and Ikon not being the top boy groups says hi.

"aggreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , i wouldnt be offended!!!!!!!! i really dislike blackpink and thats the r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶ why i made this post"

Blackpink Hater In Your Area!!

"YG(BP) Paid the Way"

Yup, YG was so rich they could afford to give Blackpink 1 album after 4 years and give them little to no promotion in the U.S yet still managed to chart

Bts is overrated personally (*waits to be reporteds-smilie.gif)

(*Flashback to when BTS were underdogs struggling*)

"With BP, I’m not hating on them, it’s just YG paid for it all, their songs are good but generic, they don’t make their own music, they’re practically spoon fed."

*Que me forcing my friend to listen to Blackpink and other kpop girl group songs saying that they were all Blackpink songs and only liked the actual Blackpink songs and hated the others, I suggest you improve your taste* And five years in a rigorous training environment sounds lovely, I think you should audition too!!

This quote is too long to let me shorten it down to you

"BTS did not pave the way for kpop"

My entire class including my teacher who only knows kpop because of BTS and Blackpink.

"Blackpink no doubt fr jennie puts no effort into dancing ext anymore and the company is shite and corrupt they literally fake// spread their own fake news.
    ++ on some notes I would also say txt but that’s a whole other bag "

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hardcore TXT stans, I think you can roast this one " I would also say txt but that’s a whole other bag "

"in all honesty to get a successful girl group, get:"

-4 members who are really attractive, but only there for that (Were you not the one that said that Blackpink was ugly?)

-be from a big company (YG almost being thrown out of the big three :wink:

-sing their group name in every song 'BlAcKpInK in YoUR aREa' (Cough cough Lovesick Girls, Don't Know What To Do, You Never Know, Forever Young , D4 and all the other songs without Blackpink in your area that I am too lazy to write)

-have the fewest albums in the longest time (I am guessing you hate Olivia Rodrigo since she has only released 2 songs and is more popular than Blackpink No hate to Olivia I love her)

-the members dont put effort

here is a recipe for a d̶i̶s̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ success ( Thanks for the comment that is a disaster :)

"Blackpinks choreography is the same" (Kill This Love Choreo is exactly like Don't Know What To Do, I mean they are dancing on their feet!!!)

From my observations, any group that is popular is called overrated, any group that is not popular is called underrated.

I will bet you a million dollars that if BTS and Blackpink were not popular people would be calling them underrated.

• there's haters for every big group. i just stopped giving fcks atp

• So you take a thread on another forum and this must prove something?

I don't want to be mean but move on, it's not about akpop we don't have to take care of that. If you feel like you are free to register on this forum and discuss with them.

Blinks love to play victim all the time ... I don't understand what this brings you.

• I do not think BTS paved the way, many people before them laid the ground work down by finding success internationally and mild success in the US. They may have finalized the cement but they did not do all of the work to make the genre big like some claim but they did their part very well which makes me very happy for them. However they do NOT deserve hate and I love them dearly. Jennie is not lazy, and BP does not deserve this. They were all with YG for almost 6 years before debut and that is about the same amount of time Minzy, Bom and CL were with YG before debut. YG set Blackpink up for one thing only, critique and attacks from humans with nothing better to do with their time then wish harm or spread hate to innocent people. Especially when YHS said they were to be 2NE1 2.0 just "a lot prettier". <X Neither group deserves hate for walking the path set before them and achieving success because of it. They all trained hard in both groups and sacrificed their childhoods and privacy to entertain people.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• There will always be groups I like better than others but I will never be a hater too much energy and really it's not worth it to me. But there are always going to be haters, sad but true.

• Long story short, even if you do not enjoy their music. Respect their hard work, dedication, love and kindness for their fans and others, and their work ethics. If you cannot do that please look into more healthy ways to express and take out your inner anger and self esteem issues, instead of attacking random strangers who have done nothing to you.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• This person is also an army but obviously you just had to say blinks are the sensitive ones :rolleyes1: kinda makes me wonder what blinks did to you

Not mad, just kinda curious

I don't like boy groups, so I never talk to "armys" about BTS. So understand that I am not going to name a fanbase with whom I never discuss. This is the minimum of logic I think.

• I clicked the link and literally read all the pages before I scrolled down on your OP that quoted the comments you referred to :pepe-sad:

Anyways, it’s just a 1 year old thread in a nugu student forums. Plus they mentioned more groups other than BTS and BP. The OP her/himself was hating on BP like they killed their family yet also defended BTS and TXT because they stan them lol.

Now I will go back to have a life because I wasted too much of it on reading kids posts.

lt64IYu.gif

• Long story short, even if you do not enjoy their music. Respect their hard work, dedication, love and kindness for their fans and others, and their work ethics. If you cannot do that please look into more healthy ways to express and take out your inner anger and self esteem issues, instead of attacking random strangers who have done nothing to you.

THIS <3:thumbup:

work in progress

• So you take a thread on another forum and this must prove something?

I don't want to be mean but move on, it's not about akpop we don't have to take care of that. If you feel like you are free to register on this forum and discuss with them.

Blinks love to play victim all the time ... I don't understand what this brings you.

The point of this thread is to stop the BTS, Blackpink hate. It is ok if you don't like them, just don't hate on them. Basically that is what I am trying to say.

• I’ll never understand hating on groups tbh. Especially when they haven’t done anything to deserve it. It’s pretty sad, and really shows the character of some people. Honestly, while it does really bother me, I’ve just kind of given up on trying to stop people talking bad about them. While I am very vocal on why it’s wrong and stupid to bash groups, I’ve just realized that some mindless people are going to do it anyways. Better to just support the groups and stand by their side instead of repeating yourself over and over again to people who won’t ever understand the stupidity of their actions.

• I do not think BTS paved the way, many people before them laid the ground work down by finding success internationally and mild success in the US. They may have finalized the cement but they did not do all of the work to make the genre big like some claim but they did their part very well which makes me very happy for them.

You can have your opinion, but I would argue that failed break-out attempts and memes didn't lay "ground-work" for their success in the US. Kpop along with every other foreign genre was and still is a niche in the west. So BTS didn't create the kpop niche obviously, but what they did was expose that niche to the GP and media on a monumental scale, something that hasn't been done before.. That exposure lead to the very thing that any niche category needs to gain popularity: attention. This is what armys mean by paving the way, plain and simple.

• You can have your opinion, but I would argue that failed break-out attempts and memes didn't lay "ground-work" for their success in the US. Kpop along with every other foreign genre was and still is a niche in the west. So BTS didn't create the kpop niche obviously, but what they did was expose that niche to the GP and media on a monumental scale, something that hasn't been done before.. That exposure lead to the very thing that any niche category needs to gain popularity: attention. This is what armys mean by paving the way, plain and simple.

They forget the real impact of finally having retailers stocking kpop albums

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!