I AM DONE WITH THE BLACKPINK, BTS HATE!!!!!!!!

• I do not think BTS paved the way, many people before them laid the ground work down by finding success internationally and mild success in the US. They may have finalized the cement but they did not do all of the work to make the genre big like some claim but they did their part very well which makes me very happy for them. However they do NOT deserve hate and I love them dearly. Jennie is not lazy, and BP does not deserve this. They were all with YG for almost 6 years before debut and that is about the same amount of time Minzy, Bom and CL were with YG before debut. YG set Blackpink up for one thing only, critique and attacks from humans with nothing better to do with their time then wish harm or spread hate to innocent people. Especially when YHS said they were to be 2NE1 2.0 just "a lot prettier". <X Neither group deserves hate for walking the path set before them and achieving success because of it. They all trained hard in both groups and sacrificed their childhoods and privacy to entertain people.

he didn't say that though YG was actually inspired in snsdhe wanted a snsd but with YG's flavor.

the 2ne1 comment was when a reporter asked him about the comparisons of 2ne1 and bp so he said he didn't want to make them that different ( I think he meant the kind of music) or something along those lines. I mean ,most articles back then were comparing them a lot when they debuted.

• Why do people hate on these groups? No one should be able to hate like this pure, black hate aimed at them. Perhaps its because they think these have a bad influence. In my opinion, everyone deserves to be loved at first. We should not assume the worst in people just because of one of their characteristics. Tell me, all those haters, if these idols were excatly the same, except they were not idols, will you still hate them? This hate has to be stopped at once. What would you do, if the roles were reversed and you were the idol? Here's some advice to all those haters out there. Try to be more humane. Think of the idol's feelings. How would you feel if you were hated like that? Then, reconsider your actions. When you realize that you were wrong, make sure that you never act like that again. Everybody deserves to have the benefit of doubt.

• I think anyone is allowed to share their opinions on any band. But I agree with you about the hate. You can just say that you don't like a band or another, but why hating?! This is so mean and despicable. I'll never understand why people throw with hate so easily. BLACKPINK is an amazing girl band. But I’m literally the only person in my circle who follows BLACKPINK more than casually. All of my friends run kind of hot and cold about them depending on the song, and people don’t seem to like them a lot on UKO. And I also love BTS. They are so kind and charismatic. STOP THROWING WITH HATE! PLEASE! Just listen to some K-pop - http://k0reanwatch.com/tag/bts

• I’m not a fan but I don’t know how people can hate on BTS as a group, I find nothing wrong with them and they do put out some fine music. It could be because of the fandom but don’t blame the group for it. Haters have always existed in K pop unfortunately, it makes them feel powerful when all they are is very small.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!