BRAVE GIRLS massive success also shows us how important is.....

• brave girls massive success show us how important is proper promotion

Tbh i dont think Brave Girls will get this far if they dont promoting back with Rollin . The moment they start to promote Rollin on Music Show is the beginning of their PAKs (correct me if im wrong)

And i believe a lot of u guys wonder how can Rollin stay that long on the top and even We Ride , their another old song breaking into Top 5 . I personally think its due to their constant promotion and appearance on variety show . They literally went to Running Man , Knowing Bros , I Live Alone , Sketchbook and many more , thus leading to the consistency of their hype and also longetivity .

Also maybe this is another reason why MOMOLAND failed to keep the hype despite Bboom Bboom doing so well . They dont really went to any variety show or just sent one member like JooE or Yeonwoo instead of whole group .

Just my opinion tho

• Rollin hit #1 on 24 hits before their Mcountdown performance and snatched their first RAK. I’m pretty sure they would snatch a PAK even without the music show performances.

But promotions did help We Ride. Brave Bros was smart for capitalizing on Rollin success with We Ride. It was like a two for 1 deal.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• I personally think its due to their constant promotion and appearance on variety show . They literally went to Running Man , Knowing Bros , I Live Alone , Sketchbook and many more , thus leading to the consistency of their hype and also longetivity .

I can't think of any other occasion when a group went on so many shows in such a short amount of time. You have the major shows mentioned above, but also ones that I'd never even heard about, and radio shows like this as well:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This video has the clearest live vocals for "We Ride" that I've heard so far. And as a bonus, the host of the show is none other than Raina from After School/Orange Caramel.

• The way Brave Girls promoted on all these popular variety shows is how most idols should do it if they want chart success. That's how 2nd Gen groups back in the day did it and how they were able to maintain public interest for so long. It's easily the best form of promotion because the public are able to connect with them a lot easier. I am surprised most companies don't take full advantage of this

• and also it show us how some big companies think they are entitle to stardom and if their group doesn´t gives back the success they think they deserve, they would put that group in the dungeon...

but a small company would fight till the end.

Look at these girls going to military camps to make another show. They never gave up

Hardwork Girls!!!

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Official Post

Oh My Girl were also everywhere(variety, music shows, acting, etc) when Nonstop and Dolphin blew up. Proper promotion is the name of the game, most artists aren't at a point in their career where their name is the only promotion needed.

This is why I do think a boy group can blow up if their image and sound is marketed towards Koreans and are promoted to the point where they're on the brink of being overexposed.

• Official Post

You need to realize that most idols don’t go on variety shows not out of choice... it’s because they weren’t invited.

Everyone wants on those shows, but unless the producer invites you, you aren’t getting on.

Brave Girls went viral from the military performance video and all of Korea just ate it all up. This then snowballed into every director/producer asking for Brave Girls to come onto their shows because of their Cinderella story.

There are a lot of moving parts and everything just fell into place for them perfectly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!