Stop with the Brave Girls vs. DKB

• I've followed Brave Girls for a loooooong time and am so happy for their success. Every time I watched a video of them performing this week I've teared up. With that being said, I also stan DKB and I'm already starting to get irritated at the bandwagon Brave Girls stans who keep making comments about DKB and Brave Entertainment. You're already pitting them against each other when they're signed to the same label? Let me just clarify some things.

1. Brave Entertainment, I admit, hasn't been the best at promoting in the past. However, DKB has received wonderful promotions since debut. The company promotes comebacks in advance, uploads content regularly, and sends DKB to different shows. With Brave Girls taking off, there's no need to worry about how the girls will be promoted in the future. They'll be fine.

2. DKB self produces. They produce their own music and choreography. For Work Hard promotions, DKB did collaborate with someone for the choreography (King of Swag I think don't quote me) but BG wasn't making money for the company at the time. They're not stealing Brave Girls' money. They only recently started making some. I'm sorry girls, ily.

3. DKB is having a comeback soon on March 30th. This is following their regular promotion schedule. January - Youth, May - Love, October - Growth, and March - The Dice is Cast. Every 5-6 months they have been having a comeback. It's been planned. Again, they aren't using the "hard earned money" of Brave Girls. It was planned months in advance.

I've been clarifying this stuff as I see it but I keep seeing random comments on here shading DKB when they don't deserve it at all. They're working hard too. If you follow DKB, you know they're literally chaotic angels and deserve the world, not shade :claps:

Here's a cute little vid of them too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!